Janet Mason

She is still making movies for sure. And yes, absolutely yes, her early amateur stuff was her best (and most candid) work. I dont like the latest breast enhancements !! They are waaaaay tooooo large

A few years ago, I posted on some message board about Janet -- I was very complimentary about what a great black cock slut she is, and how I loved it that she got so many young black bulls to want her and fuck her.

She actually responded on the board, and was pissed off that I used the word "slut" to describe her. She took real offense to it and ignored all the compliments I made. I held back and didn't answer her, feeling it'd probably get me banned from the board and nothing I said would help anyway.

I just didn't feel like saying, "Sorry, Janet. You're not really a slut," because she IS. All I could think of was that she sucks and fucks all these black guys, clearly LOVES it (from the romantic kissing to the creampie), yet is offended by a word when she has a ******* who HAS to know her black cock life with her husband.

She mentioned in her post that she considers herself a lady who enjoys life. Uh....ok.
I do not think many women like that term unless it is being tossed about in a moment of passion and then maybe.

I do not think many women like that term unless it is being tossed about in a moment of passion and then maybe.
i have always considered her a Lady. "Slut" is often used as a derogatory term while, depending on context, it can be a compliment. Personally, i would not call a Woman that, if it wasn't asked for from her part, like i would not call a man a dick. ;)

My wife gets really turned on by her videos , she likes the fact that Janet likes lots of kissing and foreplay
Line her 3 way with Blinde wife as husbands watch film as they both get fucked by that mann guy. He’s not my type. I like big muscles. Like Jax but he can fuck. He drf can fuck.

Janet-Mason-collection-10-389_031526-RqQpHz6J.jpg

Attachments

• Janet-Mason-collection-10-326_022239-C4CuzbBb.jpg
    Janet-Mason-collection-10-326_022239-C4CuzbBb.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Janet-Mason-collection-10-309_015644-Lx9DLvbP.jpg
    Janet-Mason-collection-10-309_015644-Lx9DLvbP.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Janet-Mason-collection-10-332_043511-yqrzCKme.jpg
    Janet-Mason-collection-10-332_043511-yqrzCKme.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Janet-Mason-collection-01---815_124841-kxBdaQPd.jpg