Janet Mason

My wife and I watched these videos during foreplay, and sex. It was Janet’s videos that got my wife to the point of wanting to sleep with a black man. I’ll never forget it. I was eating my wife’s pussy as she was watching the video (I couldn’t see it because the TV was behind me). Her pussy was soaked, and she whispered, “God that looks so fucking hot”. I looked up and she wasn’t looking at me. She was looking at the TV. I said, “You imagine yourself in the video, don’t you?” “Yea, i do” she responded. “You want to do it, fuck a black guy?” “Yea, I do. I want to bad”. I was both thrilled and scared, but told her, “Baby, fuck him in your mind while I eat your pussy. Pretend that its his black cock fucking your pussy”. She just laid back, closed her eyes and began moaning, opening her eyes every 10 seconds or so to look at the TV. She came so fucking hard. I got her to cum a second time about 15 minutes later. The next day she was real quiet, and I asked if she was thinking about last night, about the video and she said that she was. I then asked if she still wanted to. She thought for probably a minute, and then said, “yea, i want to”. I was like “okay. I support it. Why don’t you chat on line with black guys and see how you feel about it?” She was like “If you don’t mind, okay.” I reassured her. She stayed up late that night chatting with black guys on chaturbate, and some other site she found. That’s how it all started, but Janet Mason pushed her over the edge.

She is an OG in the Hotwife QOS lifestyle.
However, personally, fuck her.
About 10 years ago, on a different swing site (LL), I paid a compliment to her. Her husband sent an email back like he was Ted Kaczynski and I was a university full of professors that rejected his work-straight angry crazy. He admitted later to having a bad few days but, I was done with her. Can't look at her video without the urge to kick her husband (who use to do the producing of her content) in his face.
Too bad because she is one of the best and pioneers in the whole QOS. At least one of the good looking ones cause, you know... 😂 😂 😂

About 10 years ago, on a different swing site (LL), I paid a compliment to her. Her husband sent an email back like he was Ted Kaczynski and I was a university full of professors that rejected his work-straight angry crazy. He admitted later to having a bad few days but, I was done with her. Can't look at her video without the urge to kick her husband (who use to do the producing of her content) in his face.
Too bad because she is one of the best and pioneers in the whole QOS. At least one of the good looking ones cause, you know... 😂 😂 😂
Sounds about right....maybe he had enough of it ?

Wait... Janet Mason's husband did this?? That's very strange, since he seems to always encourage her to have sex with blacks etc - as part of the "Hotwife" theme that is a running theme in all the Janet Mason videos.

Back