Jamaican bbc offering a trip to experience a special being a bull.

Hi, First time in this forum. I am in Ocho Rio's Jamaica. I will pay your round trip ticket from the anywhere in the northeast or Southeast to Jamaica. You will also stay at my Airbnb for 5 days free, in return I get to do what I want with your beautiful wife. If you're interested in it let me know.
Let's talk about this more...

Hi am very interested and am very serious but tell me more, give me more details,, what must I do over there by you, etc, please it's very tempted, to let you understand and know am strictly gay bottom so please, am waiting for your details, what does it intile, over there, ok

Hi, First time in this forum. I am in Ocho Rio's Jamaica. I will pay your round trip ticket from the anywhere in the northeast or Southeast to Jamaica. You will also stay at my Airbnb for 5 days free, in return I get to do what I want with your beautiful wife. If you're interested in it let me know.
H.
Is this offer also open to single women?
What is to be included in "to do what I want"?
May i know more about you?

Hi OK I get you, I have a Clue what you trying to say to me,, am 38 years old strictly bottom am currently in Johannesburg am originally from cape Town but working in Jhb stay in meyerton Gauteng I am a open minded bottom that is allways up for new challenges,, am a easy guy,, enjoy good company with good people enjoying good food and enjoying lots of fucking inside my ass hole i do love sucking dick,, am open for any kinky stuff, or new things, i do ******* occasionally i don't smoke,, am a people's person came alone very good with people,, am not Mr perfect, but I hate lying, I try to be allways telling the truth,, I respect my elderly's and any other person's,, am trustworthy and I have integrity,, am allways clean and tidy on myself and at home, am a hard worker allways takes life seriously,, and I still everyday learning,, you neve to old to learn,, and am myself, everyday, only myself,, that's me,, the only and only

Hi that's a very interesting offer please PM us

Interested, tell us more :)

Is this a standing offer? Has anyone taken you up on this yet.. we would love to see some pics of you first. Thanks!

Is this offer still available? Even for a single woman?

We have stayed in Ochois Rios twice we love the area and are into the locals would be very interested in staying at your airb for you to enjoy wife’s body while husband watches
Pubic hair will be to your requirement , her bbc bull likes full growth but is totally optional.

Attachments

• 3F1680BA-0BBB-4630-A3D1-4D6CD2B7CB30.jpeg
    3F1680BA-0BBB-4630-A3D1-4D6CD2B7CB30.jpeg
    887.5 KB · Views: 29
  • B5C18D82-F100-4166-8DF6-E0D218116711.jpeg
    B5C18D82-F100-4166-8DF6-E0D218116711.jpeg
    913.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 7EF96008-31C6-4C53-BCC9-535F101A7769.jpeg
    7EF96008-31C6-4C53-BCC9-535F101A7769.jpeg
    584.3 KB · Views: 23
  • E1A3D5AD-2258-4A8B-BFB9-742C445CA5EB.jpeg
    E1A3D5AD-2258-4A8B-BFB9-742C445CA5EB.jpeg
    857 KB · Views: 29
Sounds interesting
Sounds interesting I'd like to learn more & see more pictures of accommodations, amenities & bbc's cocks to play with

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 7
Back