JAMAICA

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by Marriedwife4bbc, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Marriedwife4bbc

Marriedwife4bbc Well-Known Member

Canada
    Hubby is constantly saying we should vacation in Jamaica because there are not many black men in our area. Is Jamaica the BBC heaven he is making it out to be! Are black men from Jamaiaca familiar with cuckolding, Q of Spades and how difficult is it to find partners?

2. Bigblk

Bigblk Member Real Person

US
    Im from jamaica. Most men in jamaica dont know about cuckolding. But they love to fuck whiye chicks.

3. hungfun01

hungfun01 New Member

Where are you located now?

4. Marriedwife4bbc

Canada
    New brunswick

Sincere999 likes this.
  5. jojovac

jojovac New Member Gold Member

Are there any public nude beaches In Jamaicia that have a lot of the local men where i can bring my wife so they can seduce her. Is there any clubs that have a lot of local Black men for the white women. thanks

Sincere999 likes this.
  6. swflcpl14

swflcpl14 New Member

Just what Bigblk said above........We go to Hedonism in Negril every year sometimes more than once. It's a blast and although there are BBC there it's more of a lifestyle type atmosphere that makes it a blast. We have gone to clubs outside the resort where we hooked up with BBC's. Now I have a few "regulars" we see when we go.

Sincere999 likes this.
  7. canadapaula

canadapaula Member

Any resort in Jamaica you will find BBC. Just be discreet so they don't get fired.

Sincere999 likes this.
  8. swflcpl14

swflcpl14 New Member

Yes true! Secret places for that!....:) They are good at covering for each other.....:)

9. hungfun01

hungfun01 New Member

I'm close to you are you interested?

Sincere999 likes this.
  10. Marriedwife4bbc

Canada
    That's why I'm here!

Sincere999 likes this.
  11. mikeandsuzi

mikeandsuzi Active Member

US
    We went to Dominican this summer but took the family so not much opportunity for her to go black. We both much preferred Jamaica and want to go back. Where in Jamaica are you?

IslandBrotha likes this.
  12. canadapaula

canadapaula Member

will try out couples tower isle next year...sure i can get few of staff to fuck the wife in a gang bang...if they fuck her well i will gv them a little tip

greg972 likes this.