JAMAICA

Are there any public nude beaches In Jamaicia that have a lot of the local men where i can bring my wife so they can seduce her. Is there any clubs that have a lot of local Black men for the white women. thanks

Just what Bigblk said above........We go to Hedonism in Negril every year sometimes more than once. It's a blast and although there are BBC there it's more of a lifestyle type atmosphere that makes it a blast. We have gone to clubs outside the resort where we hooked up with BBC's. Now I have a few "regulars" we see when we go.

will try out couples tower isle next year...sure i can get few of staff to fuck the wife in a gang bang...if they fuck her well i will gv them a little tip

Just what Bigblk said above........We go to Hedonism in Negril every year sometimes more than once. It's a blast and although there are BBC there it's more of a lifestyle type atmosphere that makes it a blast. We have gone to clubs outside the resort where we hooked up with BBC's. Now I have a few "regulars" we see when we go.
Hello. Would you recommend any of your regulars:))

Are there any public nude beaches In Jamaicia that have a lot of the local men where i can bring my wife so they can seduce her. Is there any clubs that have a lot of local Black men for the white women. thanks
you should take her to sailors bar i stripped with dancers then a huge black man came on stage and had sex with me it was most satisfying i ever had his penis was at least 8 inches and very thick

As a Jamaican living NYC, I can tell you the highest concentration of Jamaican men live in the tri-state (NY,NJ,CT). We eat pussy, know about cuckolding, and the QOS/Hotwife lifestyle. So a cple or single woman doesnt really have to go to far for some Jamaican BBC. But I know nothing compares to vacation sex, especially where no one you know is around. So the next time you're in the tri-state and wanna relive your vacay, find one of us. We'll respond promptly when you show us a Jamaican flag, that's out bat signal.

As a Jamaican living NYC, I can tell you the highest concentration of Jamaican men live in the tri-state (NY,NJ,CT). We eat pussy, know about cuckolding, and the QOS/Hotwife lifestyle. So a cple or single woman doesnt really have to go to far for some Jamaican BBC. But I know nothing compares to vacation sex, especially where no one you know is around. So the next time you're in the tri-state and wanna relive your vacay, find one of us. We'll respond promptly when you show us a Jamaican flag, that's out bat signal.
Great!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

Back