Jamaica (Travelling or Discussion

i dont think its that bad, have you asked them to let u go on a vacation... do u have any friends that would come that you trust... they may not let yo go alone but if u had some friends that could come they may be ok with the group of u coming...

We are visiting Jamaica sometime next year. Im trying to talk my girlfriend into taking bbc but she is not into black men. But im still going to try to convince.
Same here. We will go in holiday for sure so do i must tell my wife what huge orgasms can have from Jamaican guys. Just need some jamaican local alcohol and 60% is done after that a good bbc to filtering with her and another 20,% done. Hope to be a great and unforgettable holiday

We spent 12 days in Negril at Hedo II several years ago... waaaay before any covid virus was around. We had a blast! My wife enjoyed 8 different guys while we were there. Some were on vacation, and others were staff from the resort (discreetly with staff, lol). Even i got to enjoy one of the female staff members :) Not the usual that i get to play in a situation such as this, but it was so very nice. To say my wife got her fill would be an understatement.
It was incredibly fun and sexy for us both.

We spent 12 days in Negril at Hedo II several years ago... waaaay before any covid virus was around. We had a blast! My wife enjoyed 8 different guys while we were there. Some were on vacation, and others were staff from the resort (discreetly with staff, lol). Even i got to enjoy one of the female staff members :) Not the usual that i get to play in a situation such as this, but it was so very nice. To say my wife got her fill would be an understatement.
It was incredibly fun and sexy for us both.
very hott !!

Back