Jamaica - Sandals Ochi - Advise

HollyWorny

Couple
From
UK
It’s official! We are heading to Jamaica ?? for the Sandals Ochi Resort this November!!!

We have been longing to visit Caribbean and for Holly to get BLACKED for quite some time.

Can the lovely community here or anyone who has been offer us some advise. Is it common, are other young couples visiting resort, are locals up for it?

Look forward to hearing any comments or advise you all have x

Please login or become a member to view

Yes I have, plus a few other Caribbean locations. When you live in south Florida, the Caribbean is consider a wonderful adventure to relax, have fun, and lots of sex

Yes I have, plus a few other Caribbean locations. When you live in south Florida, the Caribbean is consider a wonderful adventure to relax, have fun, and lots of sex
Great to hear from someone who has visited the place. Would you expect us to be openly approached by locals, staff other tourist? We mean is it that open?

Also, would you know anything about the night-life?

Once you arrive at the Sandals Resort, you wont need to leave. Everything you need is there, but remember most Sandels resorts are adult only, so you can be some what free to let your hair down. But remember this is NOT Hedo lol

You will have no issues hooking up there. Hubby and I went prior to being in the lifestyle and I was hit on constantly by the staff. Just as others mentioned, be discreet, it is not Hedo, and if someone reports it the worker could be fired.

You will have no issues hooking up there. Hubby and I went prior to being in the lifestyle and I was hit on constantly by the staff. Just as others mentioned, be discreet, it is not Hedo, and if someone reports it the worker could be fired.
Thanks Kyra!
We will be sure to do so. Would you say it was a mixed scene, as in not only young or older couples? Also, have you any comments on safety or are all the things people telling us just total crap lol x

Thanks Kyra!
We will be sure to do so. Would you say it was a mixed scene, as in not only young or older couples? Also, have you any comments on safety or are all the things people telling us just total crap lol x
There will be a good mix of ages there. Also, use Tinder to find like minded people that are in the area.

As long as you are within the grounds of the resort, you're in good hands and safe. Jamacia, just like any other country has a good side and bad side. The hotel staff can suggest places to visit.

Wife and I went to Ochi July 18. One staff at the southern table openly flirted with my wife and wife was down. I wasn’t sure how to let him know green light. So to speak

I love ocho rios! I've never had a bad time there. In fact, the best sex of my life was last year while staying/slaying at the riu.

And here's the But
... I'm 99% sure that I had my wild times so easily cuz I was doing it solo; They all knew I had a hubby back in my room. Where he was staying.
However, if hubby was involved (an impossible if for me) I doubt most locals would have been cool with that situation. Some serious phobias over there.

Been going to JA for 10+yrs, the past 6yrs to ochi exclusively. Wild times without all the noisy tourists. Highly recommended it.

Bus ride to and from the airport might ******* you tho

I am trying to plan a trip to Sandals Ochi what time of the year is best to go? Also how open is the staff to offering there special services for her pleasure?

Back