Jack of Spades

Would you make a tattoo

• Total voters
What type of outfit should I wear with that tattoo?
Well, if it was me, I would wear something that allowed the tattoo to barely show, but enough that anyone who saw it would want to get a second peak to make sure. That way it would allow them to question you about it. If you did the upper neck, and keep your hair short it should stick out almost completely.

Would be a privilege to have any Black Man in a sissies life who told us to get that tattoo or something similar , to know he desires us or our wives or girlfriends to be permanently marked with his name or some design he took the effort to choose for us, wow what an honour!

Ok I wore my Jack of Spades shirt all day in New Orleans on Saturday. Not one person gave it a second glance. People just don't know what it is.
I would think that people who know what it is are the only ones that you want to know what it is, but I think most of the fun is placing it somewhere that it can be seen. Right above your genitals or another place that it would be covered misses the point. What bull is going to approach you and say, "I am going to fuck your wife tonight, cuckboi", if you are wearing it under your underwear? On the other hand if it is a permanent tattoo, you probably don't want it to be seen at work or at your grandmother's funeral.

Back