It's a question of size

I was told by the first black guy that I fucked that pussy is one size fits all :p
Most women can handle a good deal more cock than they realize. However over the years I have run across a few women that just can't comfortably accommodate a big cock. It is one of the reasons I prefer mature women. Older women that have had a couple of children seem to be able to handle more.A woman has be be on board with the idea of getting fucked by a big one. If she isn't relaxed and horny getting it all in can be time consuming and not entirely pleasant. A lot depends on how sensitive her cervix is. A big man will be sliding past (not through) the cervix and if it is sensitive that can be painful.

We are hooked on the color contrast. I have to say my wife looks very sexy with a dark skinned man on top of her! But on the other hand, she has not been with a man that is small in the pipe department they are all big and when they are done she is worn out exhausted, swollen, and just well fucked:)

Most women can handle a good deal more cock than they realize. However over the years I have run across a few women that just can't comfortably accommodate a big cock. It is one of the reasons I prefer mature women. Older women that have had a couple of children seem to be able to handle more.A woman has be be on board with the idea of getting fucked by a big one. If she isn't relaxed and horny getting it all in can be time consuming and not entirely pleasant. A lot depends on how sensitive her cervix is. A big man will be sliding past (not through) the cervix and if it is sensitive that can be painful.
I totally agree with you! and support you 100% of it!

Hust so you all know.. Fucking doesnt loosen up a pussy... Common myth... After a couple of pregnacies/deliveries the walls/muscles may not be as tight as before... Thatswhat happens.. Just wanted to clear it yp

When you watch pics or videos where a really big black cock is close to penetrate a normal white pussy, have you ever had the suspicion the cock won't be able to fit into that pussy?
Some seconds later we see how the pussy opens like a flower allowing the big black cock slide complete into it! It is amazing for me. What do you think about it? Are white pussies ready to support suck big black cocks in all cases?
My two black boyfriend's cocks and my hubby's cock are between 17 an 19 cm long, but I've seen pics from black cocks really bigger than them.
View attachment 165651
Yes love watching videos of large black cocks taking whites wives pussy. I always think about a BBC taking my wife when we fuck.

Back