Italian men

Are you talking about where you fight pollution and then go back to coal? And then you go on vacation to a corrupt country?
What a demented speech that demonstrates little culture. Please don't reply. I thought there were also smart people to answer to

You're talking about Italy. One of the most corrupted country in Europe, a country where mafia blows up whole bridge to harm prosecutor and walked free, not to mention, Prime Minister throws bunga bunga parties.
You are retarted, no doubt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You shouldnโ€™t talk about things you donโ€™t know. I say this for you.. you better stay silent so you donโ€™t ashame yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚

You are retarted, no doubt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You shouldnโ€™t talk about things you donโ€™t know. I say this for you.. you better stay silent so you donโ€™t ashame yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚

why couldn't you answer any point I made? Let me guess, because you don't have an answer?

Didn't mafia blow up bridge for Falcone and never got caught? Isn't Italy one of most corrupted country in Europ? Didn't your Prime Minister party with minors? Isn't your Prime Minister now, Meloni racist fascist? Don't Italians throw banana to Kean and Muntari?

why couldn't you answer any point I made? Let me guess, because you don't have an answer?

Didn't mafia blow up bridge for Falcone and never got caught? Isn't Italy one of most corrupted country in Europ? Didn't your Prime Minister party with minors? Isn't your Prime Minister now, Meloni racist fascist? Don't Italians throw banana to Kean and Muntari?
You have just proved my point: I think you might be retarded ๐Ÿ˜‚
Since you like to show everyone how ignorant you are.. here we go:
Killers of Falcone have been caught up (last one few weeks ago) indeed.. the boss of the bosses Riina died in jail ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Prime minister has just been proved innocent few weeks ago in the process for what you are referring to (you just need to read news, if you can ๐Ÿ˜Š)
Do you have any proofs that our prime minister is racist fascist? no. Noone has. You are just saying things you think but donโ€™t have any proofs of it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Racists, like stupids, are all around the world. Generalization is something only a retarded would do๐Ÿ˜Š and hearing this from a person living in Germanyโ€ฆwith the recent history German people have.. wellโ€ฆ again you are proving my point. It would have been better for you to shut up.. you would have have saved yourself from showing off like a stupid ๐Ÿ˜Š

You have just proved my point: I think you might be retarded ๐Ÿ˜‚
Since you like to show everyone how ignorant you are.. here we go:
Killers of Falcone have been caught up (last one few weeks ago) indeed.. the boss of the bosses Riina died in jail ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Prime minister has just been proved innocent few weeks ago in the process for what you are referring to (you just need to read news, if you can ๐Ÿ˜Š)
Do you have any proofs that our prime minister is racist fascist? no. Noone has. You are just saying things you think but donโ€™t have any proofs of it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Racists, like stupids, are all around the world. Generalization is something only a retarded would do๐Ÿ˜Š and hearing this from a person living in Germanyโ€ฆwith the recent history German people have.. wellโ€ฆ again you are proving my point. It would have been better for you to shut up.. you would have have saved yourself from showing off like a stupid ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh you mean, Denaro after 40 years and he has uncurable cancer, he's going to die anyway, so he gave himself to police basically.

we all know Italian "justice" system, especially to those who are in power. we all heard what Meloni said and how she defended Mussolini. It's not for court to decide if she's racist or not. It's for people to decide. Let me give you an example of Italian court system. https://apnews.com/article/internat...-ap-top-news-6361b8de2200469d8f423b8fecdee771

Yes, Italian court found "woman too ugly to be raped." This is Italian justice for you.

And let's not compare Germany vs Italy. Numbers speak for itself. we are 3 times richer than Italy and around 1 million Italian come here to live because our country is more advanced than corrupted Italy ;) There is a reason why Italians come here to work and we don't go to Italy to work.

Italy is a racist country, you can ask to Balotelli, Muntari, Kean and they'll all tell you in your native Italian language. Italy didn't give Khaby citizenship for 23 years to him because he's black until he said it openly on his instagram. we don't have that in Germany, we give passport in 5 years to everyone who obey to laws. Italy did NOT for 23 years. Only because he's black. Proven racist country. Can you give me examples from Germany like this? Of course you can't because we are advanced country.

By the way, why didn't you answer my claims regarding your Prime Minister Berlusconi? Can't you tell me what court decided for him? since you care so much about court decisions? You forgot to mention about him? It's a good tactic though, talking about court decisions when it's convenient for you and not talk about court decisions when it's not convenient.

Last edited:
Oh you mean, Denaro after 40 years and he has uncurable cancer, he's going to die anyway, so he gave himself to police basically.

we all know Italian "justice" system, especially to those who are in power. we all heard what Meloni said and how she defended Mussolini. It's not for court to decide if she's racist or not. It's for people to decide. Let me give you an example of Italian court system. https://apnews.com/article/internat...-ap-top-news-6361b8de2200469d8f423b8fecdee771

Yes, Italian court found "woman too ugly to be raped." This is Italian justice for you.

And let's not compare Germany vs Italy. Numbers speak for itself. we are 3 times richer than Italy and around 1 million Italian come here to live because our country is more advanced than corrupted Italy ;) There is a reason why Italians come here to work and we don't go to Italy to work.

Italy is a racist country, you can ask to Balotelli, Muntari, Kean and they'll all tell you in your native Italian language. Italy didn't give Khaby citizenship for 23 years to him because he's black until he said it openly on his instagram. we don't have that in Germany, we give passport in 5 years to everyone who obey to laws. Italy did NOT for 23 years. Only because he's black. Proven racist country. Can you give me examples from Germany like this? Of course you can't because we are advanced country.

By the way, why didn't you answer my claims regarding your Prime Minister Berlusconi? Can't you tell me what court decided for him? since you care so much about court decisions? You forgot to mention about him? It's a good tactic though, talking about court decisions when it's convenient for you and not talk about court decisions when it's not convenient.
You are totally retarded ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
These are just assumptions, but you have no proofs of anything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And still think you are right. So amusing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You said that Falcone killers didnโ€™t get caught. Proved you Wrong. So now you are saying that have been 40 years . did they all get caught now? Yes. So you are definitely retarded or you donโ€™t know how to explain yourself in a world of non regarded like you ๐Ÿ˜‚
And I stop at this only example.
That Italy is racist is another assumptions just a retarded can make. Again, no proofs๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Racist and fascists told by a person living in country of people that killed 6 millions of people.. ridicolous enough ๐Ÿ˜‚
But well.. thatโ€™s what you are.. ridiculous ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
And rememberโ€ฆ you are the one begging in dm do translation for your boyfriend restaurant โ€ฆ cause you are so stupid you can barely talk your language ๐Ÿ˜‚

but well.. I understand life must be hard for you being so stupid.. being ridiculed by everyone whenever you open your mouth.
So I still love you๐Ÿ˜Š even if you are retarded ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Here's the proof. Italian court justice system ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Can you read English? This is Italian justice system, this is why your country is broke and they're coming to Germany to work. Because it's not an advanced country.

Falcone killers didn't get caught for 40 year,. He basically gave himself to police because he's cancer. If you are proper country, you wouldn't wait to catch a killer for 40 years, would you? Do we wait 40 years n Germany to catch a killer? No. Because we are not corrupted like your country. we are the richiest European country, you're not ๐Ÿ˜‚

Italy is a racist country. Khaby is not an assumption, It's real. He said, Italy is racist country. He didn't get Italian passport for all his life until he complained about how racist Italy is ๐Ÿ˜‚ Is this assumption or reality?

Don't talk about Germany from 80 years ago, you were with us remember? You had Mussolini? I think your history classes didn't teach you that in that corrupted country :)

Get verified, Italian cuck. share your Italian gf's with Muntari, Kean, Khaby. Don't forget, italian are tiny and bbc are superior ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh by the way, you still don't talk about Berlusconi and court decisions, what happened? Tell us about court decisions since you love them so much, Italian cuck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Get verified too don't be fake one ๐Ÿ˜‚
:)

Here's the proof. Italian court justice system ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Can you read English? This is Italian justice system, this is why your country is broke and they're coming to Germany to work. Because it's not an advanced country.

Falcone killers didn't get caught for 40 year,. He basically gave himself to police because he's cancer. If you are proper country, you wouldn't wait to catch a killer for 40 years, would you? Do we wait 40 years n Germany to catch a killer? No. Because we are not corrupted like your country. we are the richiest European country, you're not ๐Ÿ˜‚

Italy is a racist country. Khaby is not an assumption, It's real. He said, Italy is racist country. He didn't get Italian passport for all his life until he complained about how racist Italy is ๐Ÿ˜‚ Is this assumption or reality?

Don't talk about Germany from 80 years ago, you were with us remember? You had Mussolini? I think your history classes didn't teach you that in that corrupted country :)

Get verified, Italian cuck. share your Italian gf's with Muntari, Kean, Khaby. Don't forget, italian are tiny and bbc are superior ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh by the way, you still don't talk about Berlusconi and court decisions, what happened? Tell us about court decisions since you love them so much, Italian cuck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No doubt. You canโ€™t even read ๐Ÿ˜‚
Retarded ๐Ÿ˜‚

Muh racist.

Define "racist" you retard.

Is Senegal racist for wanting to keep and preserve their own ethnicity and culture and people? Or is it only European countries that are labelled "racist" when they do that?

Can't expect any intelligence coming from a brainlet cuck anyway, you're mentally gone already

Dude, you're not the only one who know about Italian women. I know 4 from my college. They loved bbc. I didn't say, they don't like Brad Pitt. I said 95% of Italian girls would date Kobe or Jay Z, they would never say no.

It's hilarious how you people live in your minds and make up the most hilarious delusional fantasies you could possibly think of. The echo chamber here is not only hilarious, but pitiful. Or actually sad. It's like a mixture of virtue signalizing with delirious delusions and mental illness

Back