It happened finally, kind of.

My wife finally hooked up with a black guy, kind of. Tl:dr in spoiler tag

Tl;dr- Wife sucked a black guy's dick and got fingered by him over the weekend.

This past weekend (1/23-1/24) we made our first real step forward. We haven't been going out much since covid but we decided this past weekend to go grab dinner then drinks. While at dinner we decided it would be fun to take off the wedding rings and pretend we were single for the night. We stashed the rings in the car once we got there and walked into the bar separately by a few minutes. Bar service at the physical bar isn't supposed to be allowed where we are. That made things a little complicated as we would be greeted and seated as we went in. They still had high top table seats at the bar that were evenly spaced out for people to sit and thats where my wife was seated when I walked in.

As I was greeted I asked for a booth because I was "supposed to have more friends" coming and was lead to one across the room from my wife. I didn’t really care about looking like a loser. I ordered a ******* and started drinking while looking in my wife's direction. When the waitress came back over to ask me if I needed another and I told her yes. Twenty minutes after that the waitress came back by and I told her that my friends cancelled on me but I would like another ******* and she said "Oh I'm sorry, no problem let me get that for you". She returned with my ******* a few moments later and I drank it with purpose, as if I was drinking to forget my misfortune. Eventually I needed to use the restroom so I got up and when I returned a group of guys had come in and sat down. Another ******* ordered and about half an hour later one of the guys from the group approaches my wife. He had his mask on and was chatting to her while the bartender looked annoyed. He tried to order a ******* but the bartender said he couldn't serve him unless he was seated at the bar. He asked the bartender if he could just pull up a chair and the bartender told him he could if she wanted him to. She smiled and said yes and he pulled the nearest chair to her.

At this point I started to look at the guy and size him up. He was a relatively handsome black guy, looked roughly our age or a little younger. Short natural hair and a well kept beard probably just shy of 6 foot tall and an average build. As they chatted I noticed his buddies pointing toward him and sort of "cheering him on" from afar. They sat and had a few drinks together. I could tell by their body language they were enjoying each other's company. She then got up and headed toward the restroom and a few moments later my phone started to ring. I looked down, saw it was her calling me and answered it. She quickly asked how I was feeling and I told her I was feeling great and then asked her the same. She said she was excited and enjoying herself. I was trying to be subtle because I knew other people could hear me so I asked her, "how far do you think it'll go?" She replied by saying she didn't know but he was starting to get very handsy and suggestive. I asked her what she thought she would do and she said, "I'm not going to go home with him but maybe something short of that". I asked her what she meant and she asked if I was ok with her going to the car. I knew what she meant but still asked, "just you?" "No", she said. "Ok that's fine", I said, "I'll just catch up with you later. Just call me if you need anything." We hung up the phone and a few moments later she walked back out of the bathroom.

She made sort of a glance over to me as she walked across the room and back to her seat. They chatted for a few more minutes before she signaled the bartender for her tab. He placed his hand on her upper leg as she waited. The bartender came back by with her tab and laid it in front of her. She filled it out and then leaned toward him and whispered something I would later learn was, "tell your friends you'll be back in a bit". He stood up, put on his mask and walked over to his friends table and leaned over to say something while grabbing his coat. By this time my wife had already grabbed her purse, put on her coat and started walking toward him. They met each other at the opening of the room leading into the next nearer to the door. We made eye contact for a moment just before she crossed into the adjacent room and out of sight. I sat there with my heart suddenly beating 100 miles per hour until the waitress game by again and asked me if I'd like another *******. I told her I would and tried to think of something else.

Fifteen to twenty minutes went by and I sat nervously drinking my *******, as well as another I asked for after downing my first one to try and calm my nerves. I see the guy walk back in and walk back to his table of friends that start openly whooping as he (presumably) explains what happened. I pulled out my phone and text my wife and asked her if she was ok. “Yep!”, she said, “it would kind of be weird if I came back in now so I’ll just wait for you”. I text her and told her I’d be right out and got the attention of my waitress.

After I paid my tab I threw on my mask and jacket then headed to the door. I got more and more nervous as I got closer to the car and could see my wife sitting in the drivers seat. The car was running and I opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. There was a moment of silence before I finally caved and asked her how it was. She gave a chuckle and just said, “it was fun!”. I asked her to give me the details and she did.

She said she got back to the car with him, started it to get it warming up and then asked him to get in the back seat. They talked for a few minutes before they started making out. The making out lasted a few minutes before she started to unbuckle his belt. She said she was nervous that she had pulled the literal “short straw” and that he would have a disappointing dick (it wasn’t small but it wasn’t monstrous she said). Because of the angle and the type of pants the guy was wearing she couldn’t really do under the pants stuff so he had to just pull them down to his knees. Once that happened there was no reason for her to not suck his dick.

A few minutes in he told her to pull her pants down too. She said he made a comment about her not wearing panties as she leaned up and arched her back to pull her pants down. She leaned back over him and spread her legs and he then began to finger her. According to her it wasn’t the best fingering she had ever received in her life but it wasn’t at all unpleasant. It went on until a few moments before he came in her mouth. After he came she kept sucking until he reached down to start pulling up his underwear.

They talked for a moment and he asked if he could get her number or snap and she told him she was married. He laughed and said something like, “yeah that’s probably not a good idea then”. They said their goodbyes and that was that!

We ended up calling a friend to come pick us up so we wouldn’t try and drive (don’t ******* and drive guys!). When we got home she ran up stairs to shower and get ready for bed. We laid down and cuddled and all I could think about was how excited I was!

This past weekend (1/23-1/24) we made our first real step forward. We haven't been going out much since covid but we decided this past weekend to go grab dinner then drinks. While at dinner we decided it would be fun to take off the wedding rings and pretend we were single for the night. We stashed the rings in the car once we got there and walked into the bar separately by a few minutes. Bar service at the physical bar isn't supposed to be allowed where we are. That made things a little complicated as we would be greeted and seated as we went in. They still had high top table seats at the bar that were evenly spaced out for people to sit and thats where my wife was seated when I walked in.

As I was greeted I asked for a booth because I was "supposed to have more friends" coming and was lead to one across the room from my wife. I didn’t really care about looking like a loser. I ordered a ******* and started drinking while looking in my wife's direction. When the waitress came back over to ask me if I needed another and I told her yes. Twenty minutes after that the waitress came back by and I told her that my friends cancelled on me but I would like another ******* and she said "Oh I'm sorry, no problem let me get that for you". She returned with my ******* a few moments later and I drank it with purpose, as if I was drinking to forget my misfortune. Eventually I needed to use the restroom so I got up and when I returned a group of guys had come in and sat down. Another ******* ordered and about half an hour later one of the guys from the group approaches my wife. He had his mask on and was chatting to her while the bartender looked annoyed. He tried to order a ******* but the bartender said he couldn't serve him unless he was seated at the bar. He asked the bartender if he could just pull up a chair and the bartender told him he could if she wanted him to. She smiled and said yes and he pulled the nearest chair to her.

At this point I started to look at the guy and size him up. He was a relatively handsome black guy, looked roughly our age or a little younger. Short natural hair and a well kept beard probably just shy of 6 foot tall and an average build. As they chatted I noticed his buddies pointing toward him and sort of "cheering him on" from afar. They sat and had a few drinks together. I could tell by their body language they were enjoying each other's company. She then got up and headed toward the restroom and a few moments later my phone started to ring. I looked down, saw it was her calling me and answered it. She quickly asked how I was feeling and I told her I was feeling great and then asked her the same. She said she was excited and enjoying herself. I was trying to be subtle because I knew other people could hear me so I asked her, "how far do you think it'll go?" She replied by saying she didn't know but he was starting to get very handsy and suggestive. I asked her what she thought she would do and she said, "I'm not going to go home with him but maybe something short of that". I asked her what she meant and she asked if I was ok with her going to the car. I knew what she meant but still asked, "just you?" "No", she said. "Ok that's fine", I said, "I'll just catch up with you later. Just call me if you need anything." We hung up the phone and a few moments later she walked back out of the bathroom.

She made sort of a glance over to me as she walked across the room and back to her seat. They chatted for a few more minutes before she signaled the bartender for her tab. He placed his hand on her upper leg as she waited. The bartender came back by with her tab and laid it in front of her. She filled it out and then leaned toward him and whispered something I would later learn was, "tell your friends you'll be back in a bit". He stood up, put on his mask and walked over to his friends table and leaned over to say something while grabbing his coat. By this time my wife had already grabbed her purse, put on her coat and started walking toward him. They met each other at the opening of the room leading into the next nearer to the door. We made eye contact for a moment just before she crossed into the adjacent room and out of sight. I sat there with my heart suddenly beating 100 miles per hour until the waitress game by again and asked me if I'd like another *******. I told her I would and tried to think of something else.

Fifteen to twenty minutes went by and I sat nervously drinking my *******, as well as another I asked for after downing my first one to try and calm my nerves. I see the guy walk back in and walk back to his table of friends that start openly whooping as he (presumably) explains what happened. I pulled out my phone and text my wife and asked her if she was ok. “Yep!”, she said, “it would kind of be weird if I came back in now so I’ll just wait for you”. I text her and told her I’d be right out and got the attention of my waitress.

After I paid my tab I threw on my mask and jacket then headed to the door. I got more and more nervous as I got closer to the car and could see my wife sitting in the drivers seat. The car was running and I opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. There was a moment of silence before I finally caved and asked her how it was. She gave a chuckle and just said, “it was fun!”. I asked her to give me the details and she did.

She said she got back to the car with him, started it to get it warming up and then asked him to get in the back seat. They talked for a few minutes before they started making out. The making out lasted a few minutes before she started to unbuckle his belt. She said she was nervous that she had pulled the literal “short straw” and that he would have a disappointing dick (it wasn’t small but it wasn’t monstrous she said). Because of the angle and the type of pants the guy was wearing she couldn’t really do under the pants stuff so he had to just pull them down to his knees. Once that happened there was no reason for her to not suck his dick.

A few minutes in he told her to pull her pants down too. She said he made a comment about her not wearing panties as she leaned up and arched her back to pull her pants down. She leaned back over him and spread her legs and he then began to finger her. According to her it wasn’t the best fingering she had ever received in her life but it wasn’t at all unpleasant. It went on until a few moments before he came in her mouth. After he came she kept sucking until he reached down to start pulling up his underwear.

They talked for a moment and he asked if he could get her number or snap and she told him she was married. He laughed and said something like, “yeah that’s probably not a good idea then”. They said their goodbyes and that was that!

We ended up calling a friend to come pick us up so we wouldn’t try and drive (don’t ******* and drive guys!). When we got home she ran up stairs to shower and get ready for bed. We laid down and cuddled and all I could think about was how excited I was!
Congratulations

I have done the bar pick-up scenario that you described in the past (different girl) and it was wildly exciting!
Went into it not really thinking anything would happen because of covid restrictions. But I guess there are guys looking to score no matter what the conditions of the world are lol

very nice.
You started writing a novel there. I was hoping to get more on her thoughts and feelings when things were happening. Was she nervous going out to the car....etc. Sorry, I like the wife's perspective. I know you weren't there.

Did she elaborate on how she felt at any certain point in this adventure?

It appeared not to be planned. Is that correct? I ask because she wasn't wearing underwear. I would have worn a dress/skirt because pants are hard for us to get off when playing around. A dress just allows you to pull it up for easy access.

Anyway, it sounds like everyone had fun.

How did you feel? Excited? Stressed?

Good story, I liked it!

So it actually happened this past weekend but I’m still in the process of prying details from her so hopefully I’ll get a chance to update this story soon!

We liked your story

Back