It did almost happen to me once

Bmanss2121

Male
From
AK, US
It was in college. I dated a girl named Katie. I still think about what she did to me... It was like the beginning of a cuckold relationship but I wasn't ready for it yet at all. She was 5'6 and 110 pounds-long curly brown hair and she was a freak. We hooked up the first time we ever met. Time went on and we dated for a while and Katie manipulated me into thinking she was settling down with me. Her true feelings came out when she was *******. One night she sat in my lap and was ******* and began telling me all the men she found sexy. Lil Wayne- Ben Wallace- Juicy Jay- all these rappers that this rich young white girl thought were so sexy. She could feel my dick get hard as she talked and she knew what I was even though I was in denial. Another night she kept talking all about how sexy big black dick is and how she wanted to marry a white guy but hook up with black guys... As time went on Katie would start going out without me because I wasn't interested at the time. She would come back to my house after her nights out of dancing and drinking and she would crawl in bed with me and without fail she was always ridiculously horny.

One night I told her I wanted to go out with her alone. I can still picture what she wore. It was a short black skirt and a short red top. She had on these sexy purple panties and we drank a lot before the club so we were nice and ******* when we got in there. She danced as I watched. She danced with a lot of girls because she was bi-curious. But then I look over and there is my girlfriend in the arms of this big black guy. Earlier in the night she had commented on how my dick doesn't get hard when we dance... Well after she danced with him she came back and she sat in my lap and said "OMG your dick is hard now after watching me grind all over that black guy... and his dick was hard too!" I asked if he was bigger than me and she just bit her lip and smiled. I told her to go dance with him again and she did. Then she came back to me and I told her we needed to leave. She basically attacked me when we got into the car she was so horny. We broke up like a week later and I have not found a girl who I think would cuck me ever since.

A damn shame, a woman like that would have given you tons of good cuckold experiences and stories to tell

Reactions: wit
It was in college. I dated a girl named Katie. I still think about what she did to me... It was like the beginning of a cuckold relationship but I wasn't ready for it yet at all. She was 5'6 and 110 pounds-long curly brown hair and she was a freak. We hooked up the first time we ever met. Time went on and we dated for a while and Katie manipulated me into thinking she was settling down with me. Her true feelings came out when she was *******. One night she sat in my lap and was ******* and began telling me all the men she found sexy. Lil Wayne- Ben Wallace- Juicy Jay- all these rappers that this rich young white girl thought were so sexy. She could feel my dick get hard as she talked and she knew what I was even though I was in denial. Another night she kept talking all about how sexy big black dick is and how she wanted to marry a white guy but hook up with black guys... As time went on Katie would start going out without me because I wasn't interested at the time. She would come back to my house after her nights out of dancing and drinking and she would crawl in bed with me and without fail she was always ridiculously horny.

One night I told her I wanted to go out with her alone. I can still picture what she wore. It was a short black skirt and a short red top. She had on these sexy purple panties and we drank a lot before the club so we were nice and ******* when we got in there. She danced as I watched. She danced with a lot of girls because she was bi-curious. But then I look over and there is my girlfriend in the arms of this big black guy. Earlier in the night she had commented on how my dick doesn't get hard when we dance... Well after she danced with him she came back and she sat in my lap and said "OMG your dick is hard now after watching me grind all over that black guy... and his dick was hard too!" I asked if he was bigger than me and she just bit her lip and smiled. I told her to go dance with him again and she did. Then she came back to me and I told her we needed to leave. She basically attacked me when we got into the car she was so horny. We broke up like a week later and I have not found a girl who I think would cuck me ever since.
Did her friends later tell you she confided to them how small you had always felt to her.....

Back