Iso bull to help turn the wife😊

I'm trying to accomplish Establishing my ownsex slave collection/harem/stable/slave farm consisting of submissive bottom males who are sissy slut femboy's/shemales/cd who don't mind transitioning physically into the opposite gender, along with cuckold couple/couples, and submissive heterosexual females

Hi, how are you? I'm a biracial 27 yrs old, 168 lb, HIV and STD negative, covid free. I'm looking for a strictly submissive females or male bottom who is HIV and STD negative along with covid-free and who wants to be my permanent BDSM sex slave / property. Who will do anything, everything, and whatever I want him to do no questions asked, no excuses, no complaining, and no back in there ever. I'm also looking for a submissive bottom that is great with playing well with others such as submissive females, cuckold couples, and other submissive male bottoms. I'm a strictly a dominant top. I strictly host as well or get picked up and brought to your house and dropped off at my house after our fun. I'm also looking for someone that is open-minded to the thought of transitioning physically enter heterosexual female with all the female parts including a vagina in regards to the submissive male bottom. If he's interested. I've always wanted to be a part of a cuckold relationship as the dominant top/bull. The fewer the limits the better.

Back