Is your wife/GF as into it as you?

She had her first black man respond to an ad on CL several years ago. She met him, liked him, and let him fuck her that same night which she never does. I knew she liked having her pussy stuffed full before this meet. He fucked her great while I took pics and watched. Ever since then she's always looking at black men and flirting with them in public

My wife has had a Bull BBC Dom BF for over a month; they see each other frequently for dating and sex. Last night she just told me that she was "greedy," which seems to be a theme here. I truly believe that most white women are built for black cock. Mine is. We have more sex now than ever, she never gets sore, and takes her 10" BBC Bull slowly to start, but, finally, fully. It's beautiful.

Wife has a new Bull BF Dom now for over about two months. 10" BBC meat. She dates and fucks him. She's self-admittedly greedy and is VERY much into this. More than I am.

My wife has had a Bull BBC Dom BF for over a month; they see each other frequently for dating and sex. Last night she just told me that she was "greedy," which seems to be a theme here. I truly believe that most white women are built for black cock. Mine is. We have more sex now than ever, she never gets sore, and takes her 10" BBC Bull slowly to start, but, finally, fully. It's beautiful.
Wife has a new Bull BF Dom now for over about two months. 10" BBC meat. She dates and fucks him. She's self-admittedly greedy and is VERY much into this. More than I am.

Did a month pass overnight?

I started out more into it. And then she got a taste and even when I asked her to stop she wouldn’t.

I don’t know what happened - but after that first Bull sent her a Dick pic she went from 0 to slut overnight!
Wait, she went for the dick pic? I roll my eyes when I get those.

Maybe it's me, but a well hung man in a suit gets me going way faster

Well it started with her cheating behind my back with black men and years later I give in and tell her I want her to fuck who she wants and start off as a three sum. She says no I’m weird and creep for wanting her to be with another man. But she flirts with guys in front of me when we are out and talks to guys so I just send attractive black guy over and we all get what we want and I’m not a creep till the next day. So it’s both of us but I’m only one who admits it.
Sorry to be that guy... I know its a cuckolding forum, but for real bro?
Dump her. Cuckolding and cheating is not the same thing. She has no respect for you.

"creep" is also a word i would never tolerate from a woman. They almost never joke about creepiness (aka = not attractive). She is not attracted to you, time to ditch her.
From my side of things, I agree with Mokoko. If I use the word/phrase "creep" or "he's creepy," it's not good.

I would never use "creep" to describe Steve. If I think he's being too "out there" with his sex suggestions, I just call him a "pervo" in a loving way :)

mine is built for it, too.

Wait, she went for the dick pic? I roll my eyes when I get those.

Maybe it's me, but a well hung man in a suit gets me going way faster
Despite what everyone says, I am pretty sure dick pics work!

A female friend of mine met a guy on a chat line recently. Straight up he showed a dick pic, that female friend described as perfect. She then chatted for an hour or so hoping to find a connection with the guy. In the end she gave up, and took her leave.

The point is, she gave the guy EVERY opportunity to impress her, but in the end he simply didn't. I think the dick gave him the opportunity.

Also, my ex-wife, a compete size queen, went ga ga for big cocks that she saw pics of online.

Another female friend met up with a black guy wielding a baseball bat, from an online encounter. She swears it was his fun personality, but I don't believe her!!

I love your response. Sometimes it was hard watching or listening, but it was like even though I was not always comfortable with it, I had to. I could not look or listen. It hurt and was humiliating but I needed it. Sometimes it was in my face and other times I just acted like nothing was going on and heard the whispers and gossip at the bar about my girl being a easy piece of ass and me a loser. Being laughed at and looked down upon was normal and I expected it and let it happen without protest. Not that it would have done any good. People told me how she was when she moved in with me, but I was too busy enjoying the sex she was giving me and doubting what they said. Then it seemed like I was working more and fucking less, all the time seeing more and more people shaking their head when they saw me. She defiantly liked being the center of attention and liked guys sniffing around her trying to get some. On one hand it was hard to blame guys for fucking her, she was spreading her legs putting it out there. She said she wanted more sex than I was giving her so it was my fault she was fucking others. She was a very convincing person and had me understanding my main function was to pay the bills so she could live an enjoyable lifestyle.
Wow. Just cannot understand or process that...just accepting being used with no regard for you at all it seems.

For most on this site it seems (by far) like the idea of cuckolding started as the husband/bf's fantasy.

For those of you that have done it, especially for those that had to convince her or turn her on to the idea, is it now something she wants as much (or more) as you? Has anybody actually done it and their wife/gf still isn't really into it? Like it's still just your thing and she just does it for you (or she doesn't want to do it anymore at all)?

Wondering what everyone's experiences have been. To me it's a perfect situation for both of us, I get to live out my fantasy and she gets better sex than she's ever had with an superior man, but obviously it's my fantasy. Curious if anybody has had it play out differently.
i am still in the phase where it my fantasy and she is yet to get prepare herself.

Wow. Just cannot understand or process that...just accepting being used with no regard for you at all it seems.
Well it was a slow process but she used it well. I thought i was in control at all times. lol She knew I had a thing for watching my ex with others. In discussions it became my idea for her to try others. After a slow start, after she found out I wasn't doing it just to get some strange, she liked the idea and took off with it. Like I said I was blinded by the pussy and how she would try things I wanted to try. But it turned out she wasn't discrete at all and soon was getting a reputation at a bar we hang out at as a easy piece of ass. People knew she was putting out and I said nothing. This was because she had to screw an old rival of mine that could not wait to brag about fucking her. She didn't work so had plenty of opportunities. You find yourself there and it just overtakes you before you know it. She played this out good. And like my ex wife she did this all for me since it was my idea. I found myself with 2 jobs, working all the time, and being played the fool. Although I hated it I have to admit i did I got off on it as well. The humiliation was hard to explain. With so many knowing and no one telling me about any of it except sly remarks and jokes made at my expense. Although it was a tough time I did get off to it, much to my shame, so it is like you got what you asked for so you have no right to complain.

From my side of things, I agree with Mokoko. If I use the word/phrase "creep" or "he's creepy," it's not good.

I would never use "creep" to describe Steve. If I think he's being too "out there" with his sex suggestions, I just call him a "pervo" in a loving way :)
Yes I understand thanks

Back