Is your wife/gf “built for BBC”? Let’s ask the experts!

would love to go Balls deep up inside of Her Pretty Anus and Pussy Walls with My Big 9.50 inches long Circumcised Mushroom Head BBC!!!

would love to watch you bare her arse across your knee for her and spank it rosy red and then watch her struggle to take your cock deep in her pussy and for you to pull out and cum on her arsehole and use it for lubrication to take your cock deep in her arsehole (y)IMG20221010000008.jpgIMG20221010000042.jpg

Last edited:
would love to go Balls deep up inside of Her Pretty Anus and Pussy Walls with My Big 9.50 inches long Circumcised Mushroom Head BBC!!!
would love to watch you bare her arse across your knee for her and spank it rosy red and then watch her struggle to take your cock deep in her pussy and for you to pull out and cum on her arsehole and use it for lubrication to take your cock deep in her arsehole (y)
IMG20221010000008.jpg

IMG20221010000042.jpg
She is Built for a Big Black Cock!

thanks pal id love to see your cock take the place of her purple friend in the pictures above

like in these great manips of her a talented guy sent us :love: (y)3567544.jpg3579544.jpg

Last edited:
Back