Is Will Smith the most outted cuck in Hollywood?

Yes he did, wow! Maybe Chris Rock will now say "we're even" and let it go. Will Smith has humbly apologized numerous times.
How was Smith "cucked" however ... confused. Someone poking his wife?
Personally, I would like to see Will Smith back to making movies again. One of my favorites, but I admit Smith was a disappointment on Oscar night.
Most everyone loses their cool every now and then, especially when its regarding family.

for him I don't think it is a badge of honor.....something Chris Rock put out there for the world to know about..........and still seems to be making money off it.......and was he trying to trash Will Smith's new movie?.....he needs more than a slap next time.....not all of Hollywood turned their back on Smith.....some just put things on hold till it dies down.....but rock will not let it and determined it would seem is trying to make money off it while trying to stop Smith from making a living............shame rock had a full house the night he brought it up again

plus i do not know how old her *******'s friend was that Jada slept with.........is rock trying to push that also

Yes he did, wow! Maybe Chris Rock will now say "we're even" and let it go. Will Smith has humbly apologized numerous times.
How was Smith "cucked" however ... confused. Someone poking his wife?
Personally, I would like to see Will Smith back to making movies again. One of my favorites, but I admit Smith was a disappointment on Oscar night.
Most everyone loses their cool every now and then, especially when its regarding family.

H0pe Chris milks if for everything he can. The pictures are out there for ever.
... Peoples actions have consequences...

guess you are saying will has to pay for it the rest of his life?

while chris milks it for all he can

when does making fun of someones wife and family become an acceptable way to make a living.....with no recourse

will has lost money over it and chris making money over it........guess what should have happened is will should have knocked his fucking teeth out.....either way guess he still pays

1066520154.gif

Well, that's his right to lawyer up, that's for sure. Had I been Will Smith I would simply wait until the Oscars was over THEN if I felt the same way, whip his ass. LOL

You are right. Rock should have had him led out of the Oscars in cuffs, brought charges against him and then brought a civil case.
WTF.........what would you have said or done had he been making fun of your wife?

ok where does slander play into this........Rock had no right getting into a matter that is already possibly in the courts....the **** **** should be banned from returning to the Oscars!

If he wants to make a living trying to humilate others.......then there should be a price for that.....there are plenty of other topics he can joke about other than someone's wife.............all kinds of good comedians make a living telling jokes and entertaining.....without picking on someone's wife......just shows a total lack of class......and his ass should be in court......but Smith is rising above it

Prior to the invention of the printing press, slander was a much more typical way to defame another person's reputation. Public speaking that caused harm to another created fodder for the courts

For one thing, opinions can never be construed as libel or slander, according to the Legal Aid Society. If you write or say anything about an individual's personality, that constitutes an opinion. The Legal Aid Society advises that you can be held accountable for defamation.

if your integrity or honesty is challenged publicly, the defamation may have long-lasting effects on your career or standing in the community that has no price tag.

You can file a civil lawsuit against someone who makes a false statement about you that harms your reputation and ask for compensation for your damages.

you do know that Smith warned rock 2 different times before he came on stage......rock just seemed to think he could say what he wanted with no recourse

Last edited:
WTF.........what would you have said or done had he been making fun of your wife?

ok where does slander play into this........Rock had no right getting into a matter that is already possibly in the courts....the **** **** should be banned from returning to the Oscars!

If he wants to make a living trying to humilate others.......then there should be a price for that.....there are plenty of other topics he can joke about other than someone's wife.............all kinds of good comedians make a living telling jokes and entertaining.....without picking on someone's wife......just shows a total lack of class......and his ass should be in court......but Smith is rising above it

Prior to the invention of the printing press, slander was a much more typical way to defame another person's reputation. Public speaking that caused harm to another created fodder for the courts

For one thing, opinions can never be construed as libel or slander, according to the Legal Aid Society. If you write or say anything about an individual's personality, that constitutes an opinion. The Legal Aid Society advises that you can be held accountable for defamation.

if your integrity or honesty is challenged publicly, the defamation may have long-lasting effects on your career or standing in the community that has no price tag.

You can file a civil lawsuit against someone who makes a false statement about you that harms your reputation and ask for compensation for your damages.

you do know that Smith warned rock 2 different times before he came on stage......rock just seemed to think he could say what he wanted with no recourse

Warnings were made.,
Rock has went to this subject before.
Rock has also went after M.Jackson for years despite the Jacksons have not went after him at all.
Rock has Selective bullying of his own.

Mr. Smith, is in an interesting position where if he does nothing he is looked at as weak and if he is standing up that is a problem?

My heart goes out to W. Smith.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 9.24.14 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 9.24.14 PM.png
    539.5 KB · Views: 1

Assault is assault, my guy. Actions have consequences.

Assault is assault, my guy. Actions have consequences.
works both ways.........only you seem to think it is ok for one to profit off it and try to destroy the others way of making a living.......assault?.....a bitch slap is not assault.....it is just a bitch slap and appropriately named....

your friend has made a living off other peoples problems.......what no talent.....can not be a comedian without getting into others personal lives.......plenty of others seem to make a iving being a comedian without turning it personal.....go back and look at his carrer....been doing it for years....it just now caught up with him

works both ways.........only you seem to think it is ok for one to profit off it and try to destroy the others way of making a living.......assault?.....a bitch slap is not assault.....it is just a bitch slap and appropriately named....

your friend has made a living off other peoples problems.......what no talent.....can not be a comedian without getting into others personal lives.......plenty of others seem to make a iving being a comedian without turning it personal.....go back and look at his carrer....been doing it for years....it just now caught up with him
Actually, yeah, it is assault. And he should have been led out in cuffs.

Back