Is Wife-Sharing Part of Cuckoldry?

So to get back to Dsoul's question abotu wife sharing. If you are cuckolded, as described, the wife is not for you to share. It is for the wife to decide who she is with. If she has a more serious relationship with her lover he may decide to "share" her but that is not the husband sharing. This all goes back to the concern that many are worried about the husband's needs. That may apply in swingers or hot wife's. But as a cuckold the needs should be about the black man and his pleasure and the wife and her pleasure.

Sorry if I went on too long again Dsoul but I hope this makes some sense to some who might agree with me.

In other words, the cuckold has no right making any set or rules of what the wife is to the bull, and neither is he supposed to butt into their affairs any longer ... However there's some hubbies who enjoy fucking their wives after she's done with the bull. What would you say regarding this aspect?

And what about a situation where a hubby goes in search of black men to fulfil his own personal bisexuality?
nothing is black n white,there r many shades of grey in between.
cuckoldry can take many forms like wht rocuck says.on a scale from 1 to 10, there cud be a cpl inviting another man to just spice up their sex life (1) to the husband being made a sissy n put in chastity (10)
husbands bisexualty will be somewhere in between.
but i disagree that its only a black man that dominates.in many parts of the world including india there arent any blackmen simply because we dont have a history of slavery as in usa or europe.so our fems are cuckolded by fellow indians or whites.

To respond to Dsoul. the decision of whether or not the husband has sex is up to the wife. Some of the couples appear to use the cuckolding as "foreplay" to help their own love life. On the other hand there is what I like to think of is pure cuckolding. In this setting the decision about the husband may be be the black man and the wife together. It just seems to me that the decisions should not be the cuckold's to make. Part of being a cuckold is the desire to do something but accepting that you will not. If that makes any sense?

Some of the couples appear to use the cuckolding as "foreplay" to help their own love life. On the other hand there is what I like to think of is pure cuckolding. In this setting the decision about the husband may be be the black man and the wife together. It just seems to me that the decisions should not be the cuckold's to make. Part of being a cuckold is the desire to do something but accepting that you will not. If that makes any sense?

Yes, I like the way you declared it... about a lot of hubbies using it as a means for their own foreplay. That's something a lot of hubbies are fond of doing.

To us it is something that enhances our lovemaking. I never thought of it as a form of foreplay but now that I think of it that is what happens with us.

Back