Is this just me or does anyone else like this thought

theukox

Couple
From
UK
Your wife or Girlfriend that you have been with for a while and not just a short term fling. She is on top of you in black high heels, black thong and bra looking sexy , hot and glam.
She has a glint in her eye and big smile with her tummy sticking out and her boobs out just as far. She is 6 months pregnant . She has one hand on her big belly saying this is your fault.
This is what happens when we let a BBC go bare and cum inside me. I told you he would cum loads and you still wanted him to unload everything in me. Now look what that has created.
Knowing your wife/ Gf was made for Black Breeding. Or to is just me?

Your wife or Girlfriend that you have been with for a while and not just a short term fling. She is on top of you in black high heels, black thong and bra looking sexy , hot and glam.
She has a glint in her eye and big smile with her tummy sticking out and her boobs out just as far. She is 6 months pregnant . She has one hand on her big belly saying this is your fault.
This is what happens when we let a BBC go bare and cum inside me. I told you he would cum loads and you still wanted him to unload everything in me. Now look what that has created.
Knowing your wife/ Gf was made for Black Breeding. Or to is just me?
Fucking love this!!

Back