Is This Fetish....Racist?

honestly it is about sex and people and whatever you look for , some men are driven by their cock and just want a warm hole to put it while some women want a cock or tongue or to do whatever , Not everything is racist or sexist which why not ask is this about hating women since some of the stuff is pretty derogatory to women, Why are these bbc not fucking beautiful black pussy lol since it is so sweet and juicy

See, I don’t think that’s the case for most. I think most cucks like and admire the bull.
so called bulls are just other people and the cuck may or may not like them but then the cuck may do what pleases the wife since he is a cuck after all. being a cuck is all about submission to a woman regardless of what we say after all if a man wants to suck cock it is easy to do

There are 2 answers here:

First not racist:

if fantasy is just both of them love black guy and/or black girl of course no racism, there're no racism about to be attracted by other people with different skin, there're so many beautiful mens and girls in each "race". ( In France we don't like saying race)

Racist:

If fantasy about black are superior to white men, chastity because his skin is inferior, white extinction and other of course it's racist

There are several different degrees on this site and in this fantasy, some fantasy are not racist some fantasy are (very) racist

Last edited:
take out the race and color and just have cock size or dominance, it is mostly fantasy

It depends if it included dominance about a skin color or race, if you're saying he's superior because he is black, it's racist, we can't change the definition of the word racist

And vice versa if you're making a threads by example asian are inferior because they are smalls dicks, it's racist but if you're saying i love asian boy and girl because they have beautiful eyes , not racist because you aren't making a comparison between people with different origins , here you're loving asians without says other are inferior, there's no racism

It's just a matter of logic loved other skin color and saying some skin color are inferior, it's very different

Last edited:
I personally don’t believe it’s a racist endeavor to go after the type of person you’re attracted to. It may be racist in terms of what white guys find interesting about it. Honestly though, there is no racism in bed.

It depends if it included dominance about a skin color or race, if you're saying he's superior because he is black, it's racist, we can't change the definition of the word racist

And vice versa if you're making a threads by example asian are inferior because they are smalls dicks, it's racist but if you're saying i love asian boy and girl because they have beautiful eyes , not racist because you aren't making a comparison between people with different origins , here you're loving asians without says other are inferior, there's no racism

It's just a matter of logic loved other skin color and saying some skin color are inferior, it's very different
I agree with you to a point, but because just because someone has an opinion does not mean it is racist or wrong. I could believe that blacks are better basketball players than Japanese and are superior in that respect and I could be wrong but it is not racist. I could dislike black people from a certain place just as I may dislike cops from a certain place and not be racist or anti police. My mom was racist but she did not let it interfere with how she acted or treated other people and had black friends and helped anyone who needed help. When feelings are involved it makes things complicated. I talk to many people who say they dislike Americans but it is just a response to certain things and they really do not hate individual Americans. We have no problem with people who buy ford trucks thinking that fords are better than Chevs since it is an opinion

Agreed. So is it....bad? Or is that part of what makes it a thing. As mentioned before, if not for ALL of these ingredients, the fetish doesn’t exist. My wife even asked me, how I would feel if she wanted to fuck a white guy. The idea is just....awful ?
Why is that so awful? Are you more jealous about her fucking white guys?

I hope she fucks a white guy just to show who wears the pants or skirt or at least who is the cuckold and who is in charge. Maybe we should only allow sex is very dark rooms where we cannot see color then we could all pretend

Well, as I said, I would definitely listen and entertain the idea. I want her to be in to my fantasy, so I can assure you, I would give her the same respect. My point is, I (and a lot of guys) only want to give my wife to a black man because I feel they are superior in many ways. If it were a white guy....I wouldn’t feel that way, so I wouldn’t feel submissive. Does that make sense?

Well, as I said, I would definitely listen and entertain the idea. I want her to be in to my fantasy, so I can assure you, I would give her the same respect. My point is, I (and a lot of guys) only want to give my wife to a black man because I feel they are superior in many ways. If it were a white guy....I wouldn’t feel that way, so I wouldn’t feel submissive. Does that make sense?
Maybe, i listen to alot of men here and my conclusion is that they don’t feel thretened by a black guy because they know their wife wouldn’t leave them for a black guy but could leave them for a white. They don’t see the black guy as a person just a bbc.

Maybe, i listen to alot of men here and my conclusion is that they don’t feel thretened by a black guy because they know their wife wouldn’t leave them for a black guy but could leave them for a white. They don’t see the black guy as a person just a bbc.
That’s sad and unfortunate. I don’t feel...threatened by anyone. I wouldn’t be worried about my life leaving, regardless of race. The cuckolding experience is mostly about sex and our relationship encompasses so much more. If we were active in the lifestyle, we would have a mutual agreement/understanding.

And ultimately I see that as a problem for the black race. If these relationships weren't based in racism, no matter if all the parties get what they want from it, then women who want to fuck black men would marry them and treat them as sexual partners and equals. But that's often not the case...as you said, they are just a BBC in most of these interracial cuckold relationships. I have no problem with someone letting themselves be used for sexual purposes, but the primary use of that person in an IR cuck relationship is using his race, not his dick.

And ultimately I see that as a problem for the black race. If these relationships weren't based in racism, no matter if all the parties get what they want from it, then women who want to fuck black men would marry them and treat them as sexual partners and equals. But that's often not the case...as you said, they are just a BBC in most of these interracial cuckold relationships. I have no problem with someone letting themselves be used for sexual purposes, but the primary use of that person in an IR cuck relationship is using his race, not his dick.
Well said!

Back