Is This Fetish....Racist?

And ultimately I see that as a problem for the black race. If these relationships weren't based in racism, no matter if all the parties get what they want from it, then women who want to fuck black men would marry them and treat them as sexual partners and equals. But that's often not the case...as you said, they are just a BBC in most of these interracial cuckold relationships. I have no problem with someone letting themselves be used for sexual purposes, but the primary use of that person in an IR cuck relationship is using his race, not his dick.
married women who fuck caucasian men and men from India and japan and china do not marry their fuck partners because they have a cuckold husband who accepts them fucking other men, nothing to do with racism even though many people will not marry outside their race, or religion or socio economic class

Cuckolding in itself is not Racist on it's own. Is there Racism in IR cuckolding, without a doubt. A great deal of those on this site are racist. Does it always have to be No. Is there perfect harmony between the white couple and her black lover? There are many relationships where the harmony isn't there. Then I know a couple where there is complete togetherness.

married women who fuck caucasian men and men from India and japan and china do not marry their fuck partners because they have a cuckold husband who accepts them fucking other men, nothing to do with racism even though many people will not marry outside their race, or religion or socio economic class
Yes...but isn't this about black men fucking white women? Yes, some cuck relationships have nothing to do with race. And if you want fuck partners, there really is no need to marry at all. If one can break the taboo of fucking outside your race secretly, then one can break the taboo of marrying outside your race.

Yes...but isn't this about black men fucking white women? Yes, some cuck relationships have nothing to do with race. And if you want fuck partners, there really is no need to marry at all. If one can break the taboo of fucking outside your race secretly, then one can break the taboo of marrying outside your race.
people do it all the time but not everywhere. people also do not marry outside their religion or class often but some do

saying all white people or all black people or all women is a problem in itself since every person is an individual
she wants to be outrageous so she says things that will cause people to react. Columbus did not discover America but it was the beginning or European migration on a large scale and also African migration to Europe. No one ever talks about Europeans being sold into Africa as slaves or the Africans who were sold into the middle east in fact we hardly talk about anything unless it supports our beliefs

the quote from jane Elliot states all white people are racist it is like saying all black men have big cocks.

No! Don't take her word out of content because your emotionally, irrational ass can't handle the truth. She said all white people " In America " are racists because of their upbringing period. And you making that comment because of your sensitivity proves it. ?

she wants to be outrageous so she says things that will cause people to react. Columbus did not discover America but it was the beginning or European migration on a large scale and also African migration to Europe. No one ever talks about Europeans being sold into Africa as slaves or the Africans who were sold into the middle east in fact we hardly talk about anything unless it supports our beliefs

Nahh.. you're so insensitive and impulsive you couldn't see the bigger picture if it stood an inch from your face. Your commentary says just that. My only intention was to post the quote not the link. I despise these type of subjects on forums and don't know why it's in this type of site in the first place. I could care less about any one persons political or social views when my purpose on this site is to have fun with fun females, which so happen to be mostly non-melanated women! Nothing more!

My cock isn't prejudice but very " strictly clitly! " You faceless white guy's be on here opening topics because of your own personal views about interracial sexual interactions and frankly.." No one cares! " Especially the ones who are on both sides of the spectrum. ? Go get laid and talk about your own sexperiences. That is all!

No! Don't take her word out of content because your emotionally, irrational ass can't handle the truth. She said all white people " In America " are racists because of their upbringing period. And you making that comment because of your sensitivity proves it. ?
so white immigrants are included or maybe hispanic americans who are taught in the same schools are not. My point was that anyone who includes everyone in a sweeping comment is wrong. I am not taking her out of context i am saying she is trying to be sensational and making statements that are not supported by fact. There is no one school system United States and the curriculums change continually. Using the word America to describe a small part of the two continents is also telling in that it is self centric and ignores all other realities by the way you have an incredibly huge cock

Why does everything these days have to be viewed through the prism of racism? Can't we just enjoy/savor the taste of black dick, and the amazing feeling of a black man between our legs... without overthinking it?

Exactly!! Offline and in our space and not cyberspace, these guy's would be no where near me, nor would they be given any room, remotely for their nonsense head canon to be entertained. I'd meet a non-melanated female who finds me attractive and surprise her with dick, have fun and either continue to have fun or give her the long kiss goodbye. No males in my headspace talking this pointless, senseless rubbish cause their inadvertently feeling threatened by interracial sexual interactions. ?

Nahh.. you're so insensitive and impulsive you couldn't see the bigger picture if it stood an inch from your face. Your commentary says just that. My only intention was to post the quote not the link. I despise these type of subjects on forums and don't know why it's in this type of site in the first place. I could care less about any one persons political or social views when my purpose on this site is to have fun with fun females, which so happen to be mostly non-melanated women! Nothing more!

My cock isn't prejudice but very " strictly clitly! " You faceless white guy's be on here opening topics because of your own personal views about interracial sexual interactions and frankly.." No one cares! " Especially the ones who are on both sides of the spectrum. ? Go get laid and talk about your own sexperiences. That is all!
i never opened the topic and just replied to your post,if you did not care then why comment but you must care because you tried to offer a lame criticism. I agree you should stick to sticking your cock into pussy or educate yourself a bit about the world around you.

so white immigrants are included or maybe hispanic americans who are taught in the same schools are not. My point was that anyone who includes everyone in a sweeping comment is wrong. I am not taking her out of context i am saying she is trying to be sensational and making statements that are not supported by fact. There is no one school system United States and the curriculums change continually. Using the word America to describe a small part of the two continents is also telling in that it is self centric and ignores all other realities by the way you have an incredibly huge cock

False! I completely disagree with you. I know my lineage as well as My story not his-story. Education is not accurate here and even the natives will denounce alot of things written in social studies. I understand her and share her sentiments. You haven't seen life from her eyes and experiences! Hell, you didn't even exist then. Anyways, you be easy. I'm going to get myself ready and go have breakfast with my " white female friends " and play in one of their pussys with Dick politics. Ciao.

i never opened the topic and just replied to your post,if you did not care then why comment but you must care because you tried to offer a lame criticism. I agree you should stick to sticking your cock into pussy or educate yourself a bit about the world around you.

Nah, I know more about the world given the fact I've interacted with a plethora of nationalities growing up. Stick to your racists and convoluted views. When you experience the worlds people then you can speak till then.. " find another site to push your weak views on " this isn't the one. ?

Back