Is this a place to chat about BWC'S for black couples?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1247382401.mp4
    8 MB
I don't see why black couple's or black women cannot have their own threads in order to interact with white bulls?

Look we have bi, DL bi, straight but still bi, bi curious, cross dressers, and full on trans persons on here looking for bbc whether they are a couple or single and nobody is running them off the site but every time a none black bull comes around they get run off with prejudice and I personally don't think it's fair since we are letting every other swinging noodle stick around!🤷‍♂️

You are not alone, I'm thinking the choice of a white guy in part is the same as a white couple selecting a black guy. There is a safety issue people don't ;like to talk about. Couples married to the same race have to think about the acceptance of the family and friends. Many men and women think of it as a safety issue . They could never explain being with that other person. . I had a black man tell me that he preferred white women because he was married and could never take one into his social circle. So he felt the chance of it becoming serious was very small.

Back