Is there any truth in women like bigger as they get older

theukox

Couple
From
UK
Question that I keep hearing, Do women like bigger cocks as they get older. If so why? I hear some say its not that they like bigger its just bigger than their husbands. You would not meet another guy for a 3some if he was smaller so women tend to meet guys with bigger cocks but not just because they like it bigger when they get older. Its just the setup involved

I think there is some truth to that statement. When I was younger maybe I was less willing to try it.. I didn't really care for the feeling of being stretched, or the soreness afterwards. Maybe too, that I have just become so familiar with the size of my husbands equipment that there is no surprise. It's kind of the same recipe every time.

Taking a larger penis is confirmation that it's different because I can't take my mind off being resized.
The next day is also a reminder that I experienced a little trauma in the lower region

Mature wives have a lot more experience taking cock,so I would like to think they can take larger ones easier. I love seeing mature wives taking BBC!

Attachments

• xxx-interracial685.jpg
    xxx-interracial685.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 551933.jpg
    551933.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 0 out rsz_fashion_show_152-n.jpg
    0 out rsz_fashion_show_152-n.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 130
  • ri11.jpg
    ri11.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 140
  • 70EBC9E6-05FB-4111-AB1E-9A7BF7E94AD7.png
    70EBC9E6-05FB-4111-AB1E-9A7BF7E94AD7.png
    494.1 KB · Views: 142
  • A509BB63-A519-4871-A072-60C6465BE555.jpeg
    A509BB63-A519-4871-A072-60C6465BE555.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 288.jpg
    288.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 137
  • d2ed6d65.jpg
    d2ed6d65.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 133
  • img-6 (2).jpg
    img-6 (2).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 138
  • OCC mat wife ir riding face 8 great.jpg
    OCC mat wife ir riding face 8 great.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 1ec6518d.jpg
    1ec6518d.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 17169464.jpg
    17169464.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 143
The older I have become, the bigger and bigger I enjoy and also actually need. I have always dabbled with big things and big cocks so for me personally, I have been on the loose side to say the least for the better portion of my life and if I really want to thoroughly enjoy getting fucked, I need something substantial and well over average to provide that.

The older I have become, the bigger and bigger I enjoy and also actually need. I have always dabbled with big things and big cocks so for me personally, I have been on the loose side to say the least for the better portion of my life and if I really want to thoroughly enjoy getting fucked, I need something substantial and well over average to provide that.
100% agree

Question that I keep hearing, Do women like bigger cocks as they get older. If so why? I hear some say its not that they like bigger its just bigger than their husbands. You would not meet another guy for a 3some if he was smaller so women tend to meet guys with bigger cocks but not just because they like it bigger when they get older. Its just the setup involved
My own wife and I swung together and solo from our engagement aged 17 and 18. I’m reasonably well endowed (8”) and yes from our swinger life’s rarely did we meet guys with small cocks. I did find my wife really enjoying truly girthy cocks though and she did tell me these were her best f**^•*s.
It was only later on when she finally went Black in a good 10” and baseball thick c*** that I was in no doubt that this was indeed her true favourite. It really turns me on to see her leaking c*m out of gaping vag**a. Now that’s so beautiful to behold.

I’m no women but I think after vaginal baby birth women or more confident in taking a bigger object. In my experience older women with ******* are more likely to be willing to try fisting so I think the same is true of BBC but I could be wrong

yes as i've aged i have more of a preference for thicker and longer than 6 inches. michael is right at 7 and 6 1/2 cir. which is great but a thicker 7 inch dick feels awesome. Also love heavy loads, especially when i feel it hit my cervix. Michael always cleans after.

I think I have heard it the other way around. Women with more experience know that sometimes bigger alone is not enough to get the job done. That being said, bigger is always in the equation for most women.

My own wife and I swung together and solo from our engagement aged 17 and 18. I’m reasonably well endowed (8”) and yes from our swinger life’s rarely did we meet guys with small cocks. I did find my wife really enjoying truly girthy cocks though and she did tell me these were her best f**^•*s.
It was only later on when she finally went Black in a good 10” and baseball thick c*** that I was in no doubt that this was indeed her true favourite. It really turns me on to see her leaking c*m out of gaping vag**a. Now that’s so beautiful to behold.
sure is

Oh yes I like bigger thick Black dick mmm I'm on the loosy side too so I need that substantial mmm that well over average oh I love that

Back