Is she built for bbc

These "is she built for BBC" posts are funny. Keep it real, has anyone ever posted a pic, asked the question and was told "no, not built for BBC"? I bet my left toe nail, never. But I get it's for the entertainment haha. Don't mind me, it's hump day and I ain't humping nothing 😂.
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

These "is she built for BBC" posts are funny. Keep it real, has anyone ever posted a pic, asked the question and was told "no, not built for BBC"? I bet my left toe nail, never. But I get it's for the entertainment haha. Don't mind me, it's hump day and I ain't humping nothing 😂.
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
My exact thoughts. I've even asked that question. Why ask when you already know when you're posting the photo. If she's thick has a pussy and a phat ass and amazing breast. Then she is built and should be allowed to sample a BBC

My exact thoughts. I've even asked that question. Why ask when you already know when you're posting the photo. If she's thick has a pussy and a phat ass and amazing breast. Then she is built and should be allowed to sample a BBC
*******, forget, all she needs is a pulse haha. Even is she showed up in flipflops and a trenchcoat and a head full or rollers, she would qualify lol.

Back