Is it un manly to watch your wife with a bbc ?

I think we can all agree that the definition of "a real man" is quite individual. There are, however, certain societal conventions as to how a man should be like (masculine, strong, provider of security and stability, etc.). I'm not saying that I support this but that this image is more or less predominant both consciously and subconsciously.

And yeah, a man that lets another man fuck his wife does fall short of that male image. Does his wife still consider him a "manly" man? Perhaps. Does society? That's debatable.

I feel more manly watching my wife fucking with her bbc lover knowing that I allow her the sex that she now requires and the experience that she now gets from taking a very much larger black cock, than my white one . Seeing and hearing them from fore play her having multiple orgasms through to him filling her unprotected vagina with his black seed , seeing it leaking from her vagina as he pulls his spent cock out of her well fucked vagina.

Last edited:
Well, I've been there. I allowed my ex gf to take a black bull. However, 'allow' seems to be too wrong a word. I'd rather say we agreed she could take a bull. In my case, there was nothing particularly empowering or manly that I felt. On the contrary, I felt a bit ashamed, hurt and inadequate (at least sexually). At the same time I did feel great, turned on and and super curious.

But above all: I felt truly happy for her. I could help her enjoy fulfilment that only other men could provide. She didn't do it for me (even though that thought might have made it a bit easier for her conscience), she did it for herself, and that was absolutely okay.

As a male who just wants to watch and fuck the wife with the bull . No humiliation side of things . Would she lose respect for me ?
So called Respect aside, the title of your thread is

"Is it unmanly to watch your wife with a BBC ?"

Heck no!! Especially if you're bisexual like me and topping the BBC from behind while he's thrusting into your wife in the missionary position. Not only do I and my athletic cute-arsed young black buddy get off on it hugely, but he and my wife say it makes me way more masculine in their eyes and both of them orgasm together all the more often and violently and satisfyingly for it.

As a male who just wants to watch and fuck the wife with the bull . No humiliation side of things . Would she lose respect for me ?
She might, too many variables to say for sure. My wife still respects me even though I have watched her enjoy sucking and being fucked by 65 other men, including licking 12 other men's assholes. It is just sex to my wife and I.

NO NO NO, Not at all unmanly. In fact it is quite the opposite! Many men do and would feel so insecure arranging for their wife to be fucked by multiple men, while my hubby is so strong, secure and aware of what he wants, that he has found a way to get out of life what he wants, regardless of any negative view points of other, less secure men.

It takes guts and balls to do what he does, and I do not know any other men that do what my hubby does. I am so blessed to have him. He and I get great enjoyment out of all the extra cock and the whole genre of cuckolding and hot wifery. He can fuck like a train and knows how to use his cock, even while sharing me with our bulls, this makes me the most happiest women on the planet...just my two cents!

Jas

Back