Is it un manly to watch your wife with a bbc ?

it does not make u less of a man its all about the sex with me anyways My hubby knows my body and get me off faster than anyone ever has but i love being stretched and stuffed full of big dick its just sex with me anyways
What a sensible position to take! It kind of mirrors the way we feel about this. You and your husband are keepers!

I would never be in the lifestyle without my husband, he's the love of my life, my soul mate, yes I love the sex with bbc's but never without him there with me I feel safer & we are sure to reconnect after my playmates leave we have incredible passionate sex & cuddle off to sleep , me full to over flowing with cum, in heaven in my husband's arms

Who gives a crap what anyone else thinks. You do you. Couples get to decide what they want to do and are comfortable with. We are all basically strangers with a few kinks it seems In common. Cool. Take that at face value and if someone doesn’t like your kink do they really matter ? Just my thoughts.

Ich verstehe Sie auf jeden Fall und stimme Ihnen zu. Wenn ich sehe, wie ein Schwarzer meine Frau fickt, wird mein Schwanz so hart, dass es weh tut! ,,,,wieso überhaubt???
nIch schau ihr gerne dabei zu wie Sie ihre Lust geniesst mit einem anderen Mann.Mich macht es geil u.Glücklich.Ihr Lächelndes zufriedenes Gesicht nach einer guten Stunde SEX mit ihm.Ihre Zufriedenheit u.ihr innerliches Glück,einfach KLASSE!!

Back