Is it possible to find black future partner?

Why do you think so? Would you agree that it would be good to have a white man stand by your side while you deliver black babies? I am worried that good girl like you could end up alone for categorically denying any attention to cucks. I love women and I saw that some were left alone since they lost both white and black man. Anyway good luck finding whatever you like. I am a cuck but I am not acting upon my fantasy but I like the idea of my wife being bred by different black men. I take good care of a woman and am a good provider. Why would any lady deny herself such opportunity?
Show me some guy who will be like that.
Why do you think so? Would you agree that it would be good to have a white man stand by your side while you deliver black babies? I am worried that good girl like you could end up alone for categorically denying any attention to cucks. I love women and I saw that some were left alone since they lost both white and black man. Anyway good luck finding whatever you like. I am a cuck but I am not acting upon my fantasy but I like the idea of my wife being bred by different black men. I take good care of a woman and am a good provider. Why would any lady deny herself such opportunity?
Becausy most of the white men don’t take it seriously. For then is just fun.. they want do something different, they want to I put them in them’s place, they want I cuck then.. but they have no attention to take care about us 😉

Last edited:
Thank you for your messages:) But for this I have change country:)) But thank you for your opinion 💋♠️🖤
It is absolutely possible. However it could be challenging considering that you're in the Czech Republic. I'm sure the population of Black men is comparatively smaller than other places in the world. Where there's a will there's a way. The planet has gotten so much smaller now with technology. The internet and its various sites make it possible for people to meet virtually from great distances. If a spark is ignited anywhere is only a train, plane or automobile away. For the record @Lolamaze and I have been a happy couple for 5 years now.

It is absolutely possible. However it could be challenging considering that you're in the Czech Republic. I'm sure the population of Black men is comparatively smaller than other places in the world. Where there's a will there's a way. The planet has gotten so much smaller now with technology. The internet and its various sites make it possible for people to meet virtually from great distances. If a spark is ignited anywhere is only a train, plane or automobile away. For the record @Lolamaze and I have been a happy couple for 5 years now.
Thank you for this reply. I hope one day I will find what I want:)
And I wush you good luck 🖤

I think cucks are not so good. Or I never met good one. No one knows what to do and how to care about the real woman.
Hey, all I will say is look for your life partner but keep an open mind. Sometimes lust can make us all make a wrong decision. Black, white, chocolate, caramel or whatever. Good men and good women come in all shapes, sizes and colours and yes, some chemistry is important but many things go into making a perfect couple.
Just be honest with everyone about what really matters to you and what really turns you on. And dont forget all the other things that are important to you.
Best of luck. You look very sexy by the way! 😉x

How is it hard? You go out to the club, bar or wherever you meet people and mingle. Chemistry is something that can be instantaneous or it may take a few drin.ks to catch a vibe. Or go on a IR dating site make it even easier! Lots you can do! Get your ass out there, and get you a MAN!

Hey,girl it's BoneyC. Had to get a new phone and re-registered.How have u been? Ru packed for your trip? Anyways if I don't hear from you, have a safe and enjoyable trip.Happy Birthday!😘

Was married for over 20 years husband encouraged me to have sex with other men. Met one at the facility where I worked part time after a month or so had a affair with husband's knowledge. Actually fell in love. He wanted to impregnate me which he did in my 40's husband furious separated went to live with Ron delivered the baby lived together over a year . He just couldn't keep it in his pants left him husband kind enough to take me back. Just be careful and take your time. You will find the right one.

I don’t understand you:))
And just FYI I don’t look to black men like they are only BBC😊
I was just making a little joke😆. A poster a few entries back asked if there's any "BBC's" in your country. As if that's an independent lifeform unrelated to the man his self 🤣... Thank you for not referring to Black men as "BBC's" . Unless of course that's how the individual wants to be referred to.😉😘

O
I was just making a little joke😆. A poster a few entries back asked if there's any "BBC's" in your country. As if that's an independent lifeform unrelated to the man his self 🤣... Thank you for not referring to Black men as "BBC's" . Unless of course that's how the individual wants to be referred to.😉😘
Ahhh, got it now :)) I’m sorry ..😁
In English, sometines I’m “brainless”:D

You’re welcome. Yes, I love black men, one day I would like have black partner so it doesn’t mean I look to you like you are piece of meat:)) Iťs nit about dick.. this “love” is about chemistry, connections and how you black men act to me. I don’t have bad experiences with black men 🖤😊 Always you are gentleman, you make me feel like I am one of the most beautiful woman, last one gave me a lot of confidence.. in bed, when I’m naked and even for normal life:)

Back