Is it possible to find black future partner?

Absolutely. Anything Is possible. It's all about communication and what you want. Probably best to explain what you are looking for right at the beginning.
Thank you for your point of view.
of course communication is the key but men don’t want communicate much( for example about thems problems, feelings, etc.) so it’s hard:)

How is it hard? You go out to the club, bar or wherever you meet people and mingle. Chemistry is something that can be instantaneous or it may take a few drin.ks to catch a vibe. Or go on a IR dating site make it even easier! Lots you can do! Get your ass out there, and get you a MAN!
Thank you for your messages:) But for this I have change country:)) But thank you for your opinion 💋♠️🖤

I don’t look at man as he is BBC. I always need some chemistry, matches.. but seems it’s impossible to find chocolate future partner:))

this is such a moronic post, you just got done saying you have no interest in white guys so you are clearly still fetishizing the black guy for something if not his cock

it does not make you better because you fetishize black men for some other apparent reason

this is such a moronic post, you just got done saying you have no interest in white guys so you are clearly still fetishizing the black guy for something if not his cock

it does not make you better because you fetishize black men for some other apparent reason
Iťs my thing how I look at them and what I want .. so keep calm.

Just thinking.. I don’t want white man, cuckold or whatever.
Would be nice to find hot cholate man who will have chemistry with me and would be nice to try build some good relationship :))

Is it possible? What do you think? View attachment 5622961
Isn't it the best option to have a white man take care of the offspring you make with a black man? You get the double pleasure, safety and provisions for your *******. Kinda like having two husbandts? One is for financial stability and the others role is breeding. That way you also releave bull of the stress so he can keep doing and enjoy his thing. You look hot.

Just thinking.. I don’t want white man, cuckold or whatever.
Would be nice to find hot cholate man who will have chemistry with me and would be nice to try build some good relationship :))

Is it possible? What do you think? View attachment 5622961
Isn't it the best option to have a white man take care of the offspring you make with a black man? You get the double pleasure, safety and provisions for your *******. Kinda like having two husbandts? One is for financial stability and the others role is breeding. That way you also releave bull of the stress so he can keep doing and enjoy his thing. You look hot

Isn't it the best option to have a white man take care of the offspring you make with a black man? You get the double pleasure, safety and provisions for your *******. Kinda like having two husbandts? One is for financial stability and the others role is breeding. That way you also releave bull of the stress so he can keep doing and enjoy his thing. You look hot.
I think cucks are not so good. Or I never met good one. No one knows what to do and how to care about the real woman.

Why do you think so? Would you agree that it would be good to have a white man stand by your side while you deliver black babies? I am worried that good girl like you could end up alone for categorically denying any attention to cucks. I love women and I saw that some were left alone since they lost both white and black man. Anyway good luck finding whatever you like. I am a cuck but I am not acting upon my fantasy but I like the idea of my wife being bred by different black men. I take good care of a woman and am a good provider. Why would any lady deny herself such opportunity?

Back