Is it possible to find black future partner?

O

Ahhh, got it now :)) I’m sorry ..😁
In English, sometines I’m “brainless”:D

You’re welcome. Yes, I love black men, one day I would like have black partner so it doesn’t mean I look to you like you are piece of meat:)) Iťs nit about dick.. this “love” is about chemistry, connections and how you black men act to me. I don’t have bad experiences with black men 🖤😊 Always you are gentleman, you make me feel like I am one of the most beautiful woman, last one gave me a lot of confidence.. in bed, when I’m naked and even for normal life:)
No reason to apologize. I find accents and languages that cause cute little mix ups sexy. I hope you find exactly what you're looking for. You're a beautiful woman and I got a feeling you're just as beautiful inside as out. Good Luck Baby
😘MWUAH😘

How is it hard? You go out to the club, bar or wherever you meet people and mingle. Chemistry is something that can be instantaneous or it may take a few drin.ks to catch a vibe. Or go on a IR dating site make it even easier! Lots you can do! Get your ass out there, and get you a MAN!
Happy birthday

Just thinking.. I don’t want white man, cuckold or whatever.
Would be nice to find hot cholate man who will have chemistry with me and would be nice to try build some good relationship :))

Is it possible? What do you think? View attachment 5622961
Yeah it’s very possible , “but” I hope you’re not looking for a faithful black man on this site or any other lifestyle site . Us black men are on here to fuck white women and white women are in here to fuck black men . Are you looking for a black lifestyle partner? Are you looking for a vanilla relationship? If so your best bet is Christian mingle or some bullshit like that ….

Yeah it’s very possible , “but” I hope you’re not looking for a faithful black man on this site or any other lifestyle site . Us black men are on here to fuck white women and white women are in here to fuck black men . Are you looking for a black lifestyle partner? Are you looking for a vanilla relationship? If so your best bet is Christian mingle or some bullshit like that ….

Who said I’m looking for vanila relationship?
I just know what type of men I like .. and would be nice to meet the right one for future. But doesn’t matter ..😉

I'd love to go to Prague! I agree it should be about the person, not JUST his dick. Sounds like you're only attracted to black men, whereas some of us are primarily attracted to our white husbands and other than that, only black men. Either way, it's still challenging to find a black man with an extra-large cock. Not all women are size queens either. :qos:
Come to Prague, it’s a beautiful city:)
And yeah, it’s not about dicks or skin. I always met amazing black men so.. they are my types. Someone likes blonde men, someone black men:))

Thank you for your messages:) But for this I have change country:)) But thank you for your opinion 💋♠️🖤
Hmm, your initial post is sort of misleading. You posted as if you had or have the options or opportunities, when in reality that's not the case. You already know you live in a country that makes it very difficult. All I'm saying is, put yourself where the chances are better, whether that means relocating or maybe getting on an international interracial dating site like interracial dating central. I am on there and dated a white woman from Australia. But keep in mind that will be challenging but it can be fruitful. You could be the next 90 day fiance love story lol. Good luck.

@MischaSpades Hi Honey. You can find "Love" in the most improbable places. This site as you know is about sex for the most part. I'm not here for that. So there are certainly exceptions. If I weren't already in a very satisfying interracial monogamous relationship. The fact that this is a sex site. Wouldn't keep me from seeing what any particular woman was about. Be that sex or something more. If you're looking for Black men. You can find them here. Whether they can offer you what you want, can only be determined as you communicate, meet, etc. Time will tell a man's motives... Of course protect yourself accordingly. That goes for anyway you meet a man 😘

Back