Is having sex different than making love

Cuthach

Couple
I have often wondered what constitutes having sex compared to making love? For example vaginal intercourse even though intimate may not be making love. Mainly because the man derives pleasure from choosing when he wants to orgasm. However a blowjob or cunnilingus is can be more intimate because one person is pleasuring the other without their own regard. And visa versa. Or is it as simple as saying the L word to the other person and Wala it's no longer sex you are no making love.

Having sex is the act of making love 💕 and it is also the act of fucking, getting laid, screwing, getting it in, shagging, banging, knocking boots, bumping uglies, the no pants dance, naked twister! The main difference is the emotional connection of love itself.

Making love 💕 is mostly about the attachment, devotion, adoration, and endearment that you have for the other person. The desire to give them pleasure through affection and intimacy because it is one of the greatest ways we can do so! None of this is required when you are just fucking!

When you're just fucking all you need is primal lust, passion, and the skills to leave your partner well satisfied wanting more of you and more often! 🔥😈♠️👈

My wife and her bull make love and fuck, depending upon how they feel! It’s evolved!
They fall asleep wrapped around each other, kiss, touch… they fully immerse themselves!

its passionate, it’s dirty, it’s love! And I’m ok with it! We are all very happy!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    19.1 MB
My wife and her bull make love and fuck, depending upon how they feel! It’s evolved!
They fall asleep wrapped around each other, kiss, touch… they fully immerse themselves!

its passionate, it’s dirty, it’s love! And I’m ok with it! We are all very happy!
So does she need to be in love with him to make love? Can she be in live with two men at the same time?

Having sex is the act of making love 💕 and it is also the act of fucking, getting laid, screwing, getting it in, shagging, banging, knocking boots, bumping uglies, the no pants dance, naked twister! The main difference is the emotional connection of love itself.

Making love 💕 is mostly about the attachment, devotion, adoration, and endearment that you have for the other person. The desire to give them pleasure through affection and intimacy because it is one of the greatest ways we can do so! None of this is required when you are just fucking!

When you're just fucking all you need is primal lust, passion, and the skills to leave your partner well satisfied wanting more of you and more often! 🔥😈♠️👈
I would agree that making love there needs to be an attachment. Mainly both need to be in Love.

absolutely. For me, making love is passionate , slow, deep, kissing, sensual. Long strokes and lots of skin on skin. Sex is just fucking. hair pulling, rough, legs over the shoulder pile driving, doggystyle, froggystyle, just raw animalistic power fucking.
Can a wife make love to a lover and her husband equally?

I don't know how to define these things but one thing I can say for sure:: my wife and I want the Bull and her to make love together and not just sex

I have often wondered what constitutes having sex compared to making love? For example vaginal intercourse even though intimate may not be making love. Mainly because the man derives pleasure from choosing when he wants to orgasm. However a blowjob or cunnilingus is can be more intimate because one person is pleasuring the other without their own regard. And visa versa. Or is it as simple as saying the L word to the other person and Wala it's no longer sex you are no making love.
loool really i thought that well over 85% of men had no control from choosing when he wants to orgasm looool...if the man is just banging away in my case without showing the girl any mercy no matter how loud she screams then thats just sex, but if i`m kissing her all over her body while fucking her & showing her mercy, then that is love making.

loool really i thought that well over 85% of men had no control from choosing when he wants to orgasm looool...if the man is just banging away in my case without showing the girl any mercy no matter how loud she screams then thats just sex, but if i`m kissing her all over her body while fucking her & showing her mercy, then that is love making.
How a wife has sex with a lover or husband is less important than how she feels. I can say from talking to other wives that a lover is an means to an end without the emotional baggage. Like men women sometimes just want to fuck.

Back