Is being "pussy free" a must for a successful BBC ownership to occur?

Unbelievable how much we love our girls that do or will or want to take black lovers. It’s hard for them to process. I wish I had it in reverse, that my bbc owned cunt wife was lusting for me to fuck hot black hotwives.
I'm trying to keep this balanced in my wife's head with her and a hot blond sucking my cock together....she likes that balance :)

Being in the lifestyle for well over 3 years, "pussy free" for 2 of them, I find it fascinating that there are couples who want to be "owned" or "Black only" yet they continue to have sex with their wife. I can NOT see myself having sex with my wife and calling her a black-only wife. Perhaps it is more of a fantasy than trying to make it an actual reality if that is your thing, I'm all for it but for us, this is a lifestyle change that we embrace.

Just curious how many like-minded couples feel the same way or not. If you don't practice it, would you be open to it?
not a chance i would

Being in the lifestyle for well over 3 years, "pussy free" for 2 of them, I find it fascinating that there are couples who want to be "owned" or "Black only" yet they continue to have sex with their wife. I can NOT see myself having sex with my wife and calling her a black-only wife. Perhaps it is more of a fantasy than trying to make it an actual reality if that is your thing, I'm all for it but for us, this is a lifestyle change that we embrace.

Just curious how many like-minded couples feel the same way or not. If you don't practice it, would you be open to it?
It's hard to admit, but if a couple feels comfortable with this kind of lifestyle, who is to say it's wrong?
If, on the other hand, you OR your wife wanted to have sex with each other, then it's obviously not the right for the couple to proceed. I would never allow the owner that much power to make this kind of decision unless the owner, himself, was also willing to say he would abstain from sex with other women. Maybe the 3 of you should just consider a polyamory type lifestyle.

"Owning" is, in and of itself, a fetish spin-off of cuckolding ... each couple makes the rules that fit the two of them. It implies that the owner decides if the couple is to have sex of any kind while he "owns" their loyalty to him. In reality I can't see this working, but in virtuality fantasies of cuckolding it's just another kink that helps the couple build excitement & maintain interest in each other.
I, personally, can't see going even a day knowing I couldn't have sex with my wife if I wanted.

"To Each His/Her Own" I guess.

It definitely isn't a requirement for my boyfriend, because if he couldn't satisfy me at all since the start of our relationship we'd never have been a couple to begin with. Anyone taking part in our sex lives wouldn't be seen as a replacement but rather an addition or accessory. Plus I don't want my boyfriend to feel less like a man and insecure, femininity doesn't turns me on I'd hate to see him as a "beta" or whatever.

It's hard to admit, but if a couple feels comfortable with this kind of lifestyle, who is to say it's wrong?
If, on the other hand, you OR your wife wanted to have sex with each other, then it's obviously not the right for the couple to proceed. I would never allow the owner that much power to make this kind of decision unless the owner, himself, was also willing to say he would abstain from sex with other women. Maybe the 3 of you should just consider a polyamory type lifestyle.

"Owning" is, in and of itself, a fetish spin-off of cuckolding ... each couple makes the rules that fit the two of them. It implies that the owner decides if the couple is to have sex of any kind while he "owns" their loyalty to him. In reality I can't see this working, but in virtuality fantasies of cuckolding it's just another kink that helps the couple build excitement & maintain interest in each other.
I, personally, can't see going even a day knowing I couldn't have sex with my wife if I wanted.

"To Each His/Her Own" I guess.
That’s about the only sense in which we abide,,,when I’m with my bull I do give him preference, my hub simply waits his turn, that’s about the only restriction he has, partially because I can have my hub anytime, and right now is the only guarantee I can have my bull, and also both my hub and I feel my bull deserves to get special treatment, cause of what he can do for me that my loving husband can’t.

It definitely isn't a requirement for my boyfriend, because if he couldn't satisfy me at all since the start of our relationship we'd never have been a couple to begin with. Anyone taking part in our sex lives wouldn't be seen as a replacement but rather an addition or accessory. Plus I don't want my boyfriend to feel less like a man and insecure, femininity doesn't turns me on I'd hate to see him as a "beta" or whatever
FROM CHRISTINE -

Like you, femininity doesn't turn me on either. And when a few bulls showed me how much
a "beta male" or "faggot" Ray really was/is, I lost all respect (at least sexually) for him.
But I kind of think that was the whole idea of why they wanted me to see that.

I do know that afterwards, I didn't feel any guilt getting fucked, staying-out all night and
eventually getting pregnant. I was very distracted and aloof. I really didn't care that
hubby was starting to go to adult bookstores.

Being submissive, I suppose I knew he was going to be "femmed" and turned into a bottom.
It made things easier on me especially when I told him I was probably black pregged.

Last edited:
FROM CHRISTINE -

Like you, femininity doesn't turn me on either. And when a few bull showed me how much
a "beta male" or "faggot" Ray really was/is, I lost all respect (at least sexually) for him.

I do know that afterwards, I didn't feel any guilt getting fucked, staying-out all night and
eventually getting pregnant. I was very distracted and aloof. I really didn't care that
hubby was starting to go to adult bookstore.

Being submissive, I suppose I knew he was going to be "femmed" and turned into a bottom.
It made things easier on me especially when I told him I was probably black pregged.
I see, that makes sense. But for me, I have no intentions whatsoever on seeing my boyfriend getting "femmed" or losing respect for him. I'd rather he kept his integrity because once the fun time is over I still want to feel like I'm with a man and not a sissy or a wimp. Like someone said here earlier, to each his own.

But then, if you really got pregnant from someone other than your hubby do you plan to keep the baby? It seems like a very scary situation for me, as I want no children for now and especially not one that family could immediately tell that my boyfriend isn't the ******* of. A tiny part of me loves the idea of being "bred" though, I think nothing could make me feel more dominated than that. But still, it's not something I could do carelessly

In 2014, my wife and I separated. In July of 2015, I met a very dominant woman online who I asked for help with my masturbation problem which was beginning to interfere with my work.

In very short order she had me caged and agreeing to be pussy free, along with no erections, cums, or masturbation for the rest of my life. I eventually went 427 consecutive days following her directions, even though Mistress quit communicating with me. I'd already forgotten what pussy felt like after only 2 months of being caged, and strangely I didn't miss it any longer.

My wife and I got back together, and after having intercourse once for about 10 seconds, began continuing my pussy free regimen. The only thing we changed was allowing me a hand job once every two months. Two years later, we changed to 2 hand jobs every month or so. I've gone as long as 3 months without a cum, but have also had as many as 4 cums in a month (just once). I'm now approaching 6 years completely pussy free.

My wife has told me that she has no interest in my penis at all, and I'll never be allowed inside her body again, so I need to forget about any kind of sex except cumming in her hand. In the mean time, she will continue to cuckold me just like she always has.
My wife is dominant over me i really only fucked her 3 times that was right in the beginning when I first met her , she started dominating me right off and well my fucking privileges were taken away immediately ,my wife likes to go to this club it’s like black men and white women they dance and hook up and she’s had some long term lovers and the man that she’s with now he’s been fucking my wife for over a year he lived with us for almost that whole year and me getting any pussy lol what a joke ,my wife would say there’s no chance for that if she could stop laughing , I eat her cream pie and she uses her hand on me when-she lets me cum and I have to lick up my cum afterward and for the last year or so she has been giving me ruined orgasms she really enjoys doing it that way

FROM CHRISTINE -

Like you, femininity doesn't turn me on either. And when a few bulls showed me how much

hubby was starting to go to adult bookstores.

I hope that doesn’t mean losing respect for your husband as a person. It seems to me that women judge a man by whether he is a dominant alpha male stud in the bedroom and if he isn’t then he is not a man and needs to be discarded to the trash. It would be nice if women could embrace the fact that some men want to be her beta and still receive respect.

I hope that doesn’t mean losing respect for your husband as a person. It seems to me that women judge a man by whether he is a dominant alpha male stud in the bedroom and if he isn’t then he is not a man and needs to be discarded to the trash. It would be nice if women could embrace the fact that some men want to be her beta and still receive respect.
FROM CHRISTINE -
Well, we are still married if that counts for anything.
But alpha males are like the proverbial "big dog" and Ray is like a cute
puppy, waiting for the big dog to finish and then get in there and lap-up
the mess.

At first I was put-off a little bit but now I love the fact that he is a sub
and my bull had a hand in femming him. And evidently, a lot of tops
like that he is kind of a faggot now too.

I never had that problem, my hub was a life long bull, he introduced me to all aspects of sexual lifestyles, he never actually became a Beta, but he chose to become a cuck once he found someone like me, someone who would take advantage of it for what t was, so how could I lose respect for the man who taught me how to play the game that I benefited from?

I never had that problem, my hub was a life long bull, he introduced me to all aspects of sexual lifestyles, he never actually became a Beta, but he chose to become a cuck once he found someone like me, someone who would take advantage of it for what t was, so how could I lose respect for the man who taught me how to play the game that I benefited from?
very well said. Can give some ownership without giving up your spouse.

Back