is "AOC" Cortez Ocasio built for taking BBC?

Most men with any kind of taste whatsoever, or any kind of decency, wouldn't go near that lump of cottage cheese behemoth you've so proudly posted pics of in your profile. Ugh. Forget about intellect, one would need a cast iron stomach. The horror.

By the way, at the end on a sentence is where you post a period. Sanders, a person's name, should be capitalized. Basic English grammar. Also, an apostrophe is needed for possession in this case. As in "Sander's," to show possession. Again, basic grammar.
Thank you for this! TessaWicked and so many others on here have just awful grammar!

Thank you for this! TessaWicked and so many others on here have just awful grammar!
Forget the grammar. That bitch is as crass as phuck. Drops negative comments on threads as if she is something, and by something I mean mentally or for looks. Ick. Gross all the way around. I mean gross with a capital "G." Not a nice person, so for people like that I have no regard. I put her on ignore. Recollections of that avatar of hers has given me too many nightmares.

I wonder if she can take a full grown bbc? does she have the built for it? so many questions

33-Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-Hot-Pictures-Will-Get-You-All-Sweating.jpg
GettyImages-986422130.jpg
Absolutely

She's a moron
Interesting, I get the feeling though you voted for the guy that said:

We should inject bleach and beams of light into our bodies to cure Covid (poison control centers loved that one)
George Wasington’s Continental Army took over all the airports during the REVOLUTIONARY war.
Windmills cause cancer
Said Frederick Douglass “is” doing a great job (died in 1895)
Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated
His coronavirus test came back “positively toward the negative.”
A hurricane was one of the wettest we have ever seen from the standpoint of water.
Person, woman, man, camera, TV
He met the president of the Virgin Islands (which was him at the time)
He would build a border wall in Colorado
He was “like, really smart” and a “very stable genius”
The moon was part of Mars
We should nuke hurricanes

Same guy who
Stared into the sun during an eclipse
Had a photo op of him signing a blank piece of paper
Asked Kid Rock what to do about North Korea
Congratulated Vladimir Putin on his re-election despite a state department memo telling him not to congratulate
Drew on an NOAA weather map with a Sharpie to suggest an alternative hurricane path.
Saluted a North Korean general
Fell for a prank phone call.
Used blank pages and empty folders as props

Interesting, I get the feeling though you voted for the guy that said:

We should inject bleach and beams of light into our bodies to cure Covid (poison control centers loved that one)
George Wasington’s Continental Army took over all the airports during the REVOLUTIONARY war.
Windmills cause cancer
Said Frederick Douglass “is” doing a great job (died in 1895)
Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated
His coronavirus test came back “positively toward the negative.”
A hurricane was one of the wettest we have ever seen from the standpoint of water.
Person, woman, man, camera, TV
He met the president of the Virgin Islands (which was him at the time)
He would build a border wall in Colorado
He was “like, really smart” and a “very stable genius”
The moon was part of Mars
We should nuke hurricanes

Same guy who
Stared into the sun during an eclipse
Had a photo op of him signing a blank piece of paper
Asked Kid Rock what to do about North Korea
Congratulated Vladimir Putin on his re-election despite a state department memo telling him not to congratulate
Drew on an NOAA weather map with a Sharpie to suggest an alternative hurricane path.
Saluted a North Korean general
Fell for a prank phone call.
Used blank pages and empty folders as props

Cotton Candy head and his tin foil hat wearing Q's.

Back