is "AOC" Cortez Ocasio built for taking BBC?

I wonder if she can take a full grown bbc? does she have the built for it? so many questions

33-Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-Hot-Pictures-Will-Get-You-All-Sweating.jpg
GettyImages-986422130.jpg
Her titties are bigger than I thought

I'm sure there are plenty of brothas that would love to do her and I bet she'd love it. Just not for me, though, and it's not because she doesn't have a phat ass or cushy, contoured thighs. Anyone who knows me - including here on b2w - know that I can get the biggest hard on for the right slim, skinny, small tittied woman...:cool::sex:

Most men with any brain wouldn't fuck that stupid woman with Bernie sanders dick
Most men with any kind of taste whatsoever, or any kind of decency, wouldn't go near that lump of cottage cheese behemoth you've so proudly posted pics of in your profile. Ugh. Forget about intellect, one would need a cast iron stomach. The horror.

By the way, at the end on a sentence is where you post a period. Sanders, a person's name, should be capitalized. Basic English grammar. Also, an apostrophe is needed for possession in this case. As in "Sander's," to show possession. Again, basic grammar.

Last edited:
Most men with any kind of taste whatsoever, or any kind of decency, wouldn't go near that lump of cottage cheese behemoth you've so proudly posted pics of in your profile. Ugh. Forget about intellect, one would need a cast iron stomach. The horror.

By the way, at the end on a sentence is where you post a period. Sanders, a person's name, should be capitalized. Basic English grammar. Also, an apostrophe is needed for possession in this case. As in "Sander's," to show possession. Again, basic grammar.
This though ☝🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾👏🏾

Back