Is anyone interested on this too?

Hi guys, first of all sorry for being so disappeared of my posts.
I've been through some mental health problems, depression, lost of confidence, I'm still slowly recovering myself and trying to go back to be myself.

So I'm trying to focus on anything else this days.
I wanted to know who else is specifically interested on this kind of "fetish" ( I dont know if the right name)
About a vey pretty young white girl with thin body and a much older black woman bute where the black woman cant be considered as a sexy milf. I mean an a real older black women...maybe a bit ugly and the very pretty young white girl.
Examples
Scarlett-Leithold-Feet-2506534.jpg
6d30d669d2554223c0d7c945aa900516.jpg
IMG_1400.jpeg

386_1000.jpg

I'm talking about this specific contrast.
scarlett leitholt and black woman.jpg
T1 11-05-03.jpg
TK1-17-06.jpg

I hope to be clar to avoid confusions. This is literally the type of interracial lesbian I've always loved and fantasied.
If someone is interested too, feel free to discuss. It would be great.!

Thanks A lot and I hope we can talk soon. bless

My GF is in the USA without legal documentation & speaks almost no english. She has to take less than nice jobs. So, last summer she was working graveyard cleaning a large grocery store. She told me there was a big, black security guard that keeps following her around the store undressing my GF with their eyes & trying to talk to her. I figured it was a guy but, turns out the security guard is a thick Black woman.

My GF told me how said security guard follows her into the offices and 'traps' my GF against the desks and fondles her, to the point of unbuttoning my GF's pants. My GF is very submissive and won't tell the police or the manager because she doesn't want to cause trouble.

I encourage my GF to continue working there and to give into the security guard. I want to be a cuckold to a Black Lesbian. I get off thinking about the security guard bending my GF over said desk one night while wearing a nice strapon & harness.

Back