IR Hotwife Videos

Black + white does not equal black, fucktard.
“Fucktard”? That’s a little strong right out the gate, don’t you think? Especially since pretty much the whole country, and probably the world thinks Obama was the first black president??? Don’t get me wrong, I agree with you,,,the proper term is “Mulatto”, but for some reason ignorant people take it as an insult, so if you’ve got black in you, you’re black,,,except to other blacks that don’t like you! If they like you then you’re black, I know, it can be confusing, it should really be the same way as your national heritage, like I’m and American of Italian and Puerto Rican (by way of Portugal), descent, so basically a white European,,,but I guess I could scream Hispanic if I get offended, LOL.

How about Lori Lust? She was a freak.

How about;

Susan Reno
Kat Noir
Wanda
Jan B
Robin from Robinsdarksecret.com

Amazing that M-o Mary posts here. I have shot many loads thanks to you baby. As a matter of fact, I think I will pull my cock to one of your vids right now. :)
Of course all of these Hotwife´s are incredible. But I have a big problem with the quality and camera work. Of course it´s owed to the time ...

just saying we all have our likes and favorites ..... but really no love to kelly38d and samantha ???? just how young are you all ??
Don’t feel bad, it’s like I never existed, and I go back to when Janet Mason had real boobs and Jan B hadn’t started breaking in new women yet,,,I even introduced glory holes to the web (yeah, that was me), oh well, at least I had fun!

How about;

Susan Reno
Kat Noir
Wanda
Jan B

Amazing that M-o Mary posts here. I have shot many loads thanks to you baby. As a matter of fact, I think I will pull my cock to one of your vids right now. :)
Awe,,,how sweet, thanx babe, always nice to hear that I’ve brought a little pleasure to a fan, even if it was self actuated,,,really loved all the letters I got from couples Over the years, thanking me for showing them the way to a completely different lifestyle.

How about;

Susan Reno
Kat Noir
Wanda
Jan B

Also there was Shelley. And more recently, I think, the blonde from "My Wife Dates". I'd like to find more video of both of them.

Awe,,,how sweet, thanx babe, always nice to hear that I’ve brought a little pleasure to a fan, even if it was self actuated,,,really loved all the letters I got from couples Over the years, thanking me for showing them the way to a completely different lifestyle.
P.S. I hope you watched that on DVD,,,or at least VHS,,,as opposed to some pixelized copy of a copy of a copy. I honestly hate that part of bootlegging than whatever financial losses may have incurred. This is why,,,I first started making vids because we could barely find anyone doing internal cum shots (creampies), like we were doing,,,I also didn’t feel amateur had to mean terrible quality. To that end we used three Sony DigiCams, two cameras on tripods, one hand held, this way if something went wrong, we wanted to document what actually happens when a wife and her lover get in a room together, they don’t go from being clothed, to naked on the bed, then suddenly in doggie, and then cowgirl etc. how did they get there, we could use any part of the video (not to cut, but to edit), without missing anything. In general (in general), the whole Cuckold fetish revolves around the husband wanting to be a fly on the wall, he doesn’t want to hear he came over, we smoked some weed, and one thing led to another, he wants to SEE who made the first move, was it a passionate kiss, did he disrobe you or what? He doesn’t want to hear how big he was (well, he does), he really wants to SEE your reaction,,,and all the real world stuff that takes place. That’s why the only time my hub usually didn’t direct as much as step in to move my hair or something, in which case we’d usually cut to another camera and pick up a second later, leaving that out. So we used all Sony cams, uploaded it to a $3,500 Sony Vaio Video Studio, edited it, then transferred it to masters. In the case of VHS, we bought three Go-Video duping decks that had zero loss of resolution, until DVD came on the scene,,,then there were several DVD burners we went through before we found some that could be played world wide. It was quite an adventure, but more frustrating than anything, trying to advertise my vids while every was getting access to literal garbage so full of pixels, lines, and bad sound. The best part of the adventure was the sex, that’s the only reason I got into it in the first place. Same thing with the Glory Hole videos, they weren’t done in a studio, they were done in actual store during operational hours, and yes, we actually got thrown out of a place called Tim’s,,,most booths have more than one hole, and the gays were pissed cause,,,let face it, most men would rather have a woman on the other side of the wall, so they ratted us out, LOL. Of course those vids we could only carry one camera so whatever happened is what you see,,,basically we kept to our standards, maintained our amateur status and video’d what we wanted to see, and if others liked that type of scenario, great,,,if not, there was plenty of fake boobs, wives without wedding rings, and cum going everywhere except we’re it belonged available!

Back