IR Hotwife Videos

Thanx Babe, and congratulations,,,if my input played even a small part in you winding up with your mate being your best friend like I did, then that makes me all warm and fuzzy. I used to follow your video threads on Wanda’s religiously, you, Gina, and Nitobe,,,the rest of the stuff was hit and miss, but you three knew what it was all about and consistently posted videos with creampies. That’s why we started making them, cause no one was doing it like we were, you can’t be more natural then coming inside a woman,,,and technically, at a minimum it’s required to lay claim to being a Cuckold.
I would also like to say thank you Mary. Your videos were among the first cuck videos I ever saw and I was fascinated. You and your husband showed others like me (and now my wife) that we could have a relationship like this and make it work. You are incredibly beautiful and sexy in all the videos I have seen. Thank you again. Hope you are doing well.

Thanx Babe, and congratulations,,,if my input played even a small part in you winding up with your mate being your best friend like I did, then that makes me all warm and fuzzy. I used to follow your video threads on Wanda’s religiously, you, Gina, and Nitobe,,,the rest of the stuff was hit and miss, but you three knew what it was all about and consistently posted videos with creampies. That’s why we started making them, cause no one was doing it like we were, you can’t be more natural then coming inside a woman,,,and technically, at a minimum it’s required to lay claim to being a Cuckold.
I was on Wanda's for years. The traffic slowed quite a bit, but I still logged in every month or two to catch up with the happenings. Then one day I found it wasn't there anymore. I hope she's well. And you and all those who posted there.

I once saw a ~5min video of age of maybe 25-30 yo woman, which first contained videos of her with a black dildo, and the video ended in a real one. It was kind of "how to become a hotwife"-story, with some text/subtitles/captions too. I have been searching for it couple of times but never found, any suggestions?

Back