IR Hotwife Videos

Please tell me this is amateur. Video is very hot but missionary starting around 5:00 is absolute 🔥🔥

I think it’s semi-pro. The lighting is too even and there’s too many edits for it to be strictly amateur. I work in film/tv and can spot the differences a mile away. That’s why TRUE amateur stuff is really hard to find these days. Everyone is “making content” rather than shooting for fun now.

Samantha used to have a site, 1998 to 2003, called Samantha's Den. I found an archive link to her videos with descriptions. There are some there that I have not seen, or have View attachment 4709252View attachment 4709253View attachment 4709261View attachment 4709262View attachment 4709272View attachment 4709273View attachment 4709274only seen shortened versions of. If you have them, let me know. Attached are some new photos I found on the archived link.

V-11 Lipstick Girl (30 minutes in length $15.00)
While putting on my make-up I was feeling horny so after applying my lipstick heavily I start sucking on my hubbies cock. You can see the lipstick on his cock and smeared all over my lips, After I applied the lipstick on my lips again and continued sucking on his cock he took the lipstick from me and applied it on the rim of my asshole. Then he fucked my ass and dump a load into me. Hot kinky video. 30 minutes in length.

V-12 Afternoon Delight (30 minutes in length $15.00)
I really enjoy getting fucked in the middle of the afternoon. In this video I get fucked in two different scenes, one on the bed were I ride his cock like a bucking bronco and the other he bends me over the arm of the couch and drives me home until he pulls it out of my pussy and shoots his load down my throat and all over my face. 30 minutes in length.

V-13 Toys & Toys (30 minutes in length $15.00)
I love playing with my pussy. One day I got out my toys and fucked myself silly while my hubby video taped me. Yes, I even fucked myself in the ass with my dildo! 30 minutes in length.

V-14 Time for a Shave (30 minutes in length $15.00)
In this video I get my blonde pussy shaved bald. Then I suck on his cock and he gives my bald pussy a good pounding. 30 minutes in length.

V-15 Wax Treatment (30 minutes in length $15.00)
I love to get kinky. One of my kinks is to be blind folded and have hot wax pour onto my nipples. This gets me so hot that I have multiply orgasms without even being touched. 30 minutes in length.

V-21 Bi-Girls (30 minutes in length $15.00)
While visiting a swing club in Florida I met this hot long haired beauty. We went back to our hotel room and started kissing on the couch. Taking turns eating each others pussies and putting nipple clamps on our breasts she had me so hot. I got out my strap on and took her into the bedroom and fucked her so hard that I broke the dildo but only after making her cum. 30 minutes in length.

V-22 Fuck my ass, Please (30 minutes in length $15.00)
I love it when guys like my ass. When I am in the right mood I love to get fucked in the ass. I have my lover come over to my condo and bend me over the arm of the couch and pound on my pussy fast and hard. After cumming many times I tell him to fuck my ass. He rams his cock into my waiting ass and drives it in deep. It hurt so good! Great anal cum-shot ending! 30 minutes in length.

V-23 Cum on my Face (30 minutes in length $15.00)
I love cum! I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth and the feeling of a hot load being shot down my throat. In this video I show you how much I love cum as I suck cock and eat cum! 30 minutes in length.

V-24 Blonde Submissive (30 minutes in length $15.00)
Sometimes I like to be submissive. In this video I am dressed in leather and ready to submit. After being led around by a dog collar and having my nipples clamped I am ****** to talk nasty to my master. When I get him hot he dumps a load of cum on my face and down my throat and forces me in front of the camera for all to see. 30 minutes in length.

V-25 Cum & More Cum (30 minutes in length $15.00)
I told you I love cum! Another video of my lust for sucking cock and eating cum. I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth and the feeling of a hot load being shot down my throat. In this video I show you how much I love cum as I suck cock and eat cum! 30 minutes in length.

V-31 Black on Blonde (50 minutes in length $30.00)
After meeting a black guy at a local swing club I went back to his apartment on the wrong side of the tracks. After kissing on the couch I remove my dress and start sucking on his black cock. After letting him fuck me for awhile I make him sit on the couch and I ride his black cock like there is no tomorrow. I came many times throughout the evening as we fuck in every position possible. He fucks me doggie style and pulls his cock out and dumps his load on the back of my ass. 50 minutes in length.

V-32 Samantha's Wish (60 minutes in length $30.00)
I always wanted a huge black cock. Well I finally got my wish when I met with this black guy. His cock is 12" long and very thick. We fuck one-on-one until my pussy was so sore. I wanted this cock and you can see in the video how bad I wanted it! He dumps a huge load of cum all over my face after fucking me senseless. 60 minutes in length.

V-33 I Want Your Cum (60 minutes in length $30.00)
As you know by now how much I love cum. In this video I take three huge loads of cum. I have to eat two of them and the other was dumped all over my pussy lips. Three hot cum-shots and lots of hot fucking. 60 minutes in length.

V-34 What a Load (60 minutes in length $30.00)
I meet this hung guy in a swing local swing club. After the club was closed the owner let us use the orgy room to fuck. It was hot with all the different levels of mattresses that we fucked on. There was mirrors everywhere so I could see myself taking that big black cock. This black guy dumps the biggest load of cum I ever had all over my face and down my throat. I wipe the cum off my face with my fingers and eat every drop. 60 minutes in length.

V-35 Samantha Wants to Play (60 minutes in length $30.00)
I was ready for some black cock so I went over to a hung black guys condo to get some. I wasted no time getting what I wanted. When I arrived he began kissing me and taking off my clothes. I went right for his massive 12" cock. After sucking and fucking his huge fuck pole for the evening I ended up receiving 3 huge loads of cum. I hungrily ate one of the loads and took the other two into my pussy. Great internal cum-shot ending where the cum runs out of my pussy. 60 minutes in length. (creampie)

V-41 Fly on the Wall (60 minutes in length $30.00)
I felt like having two cocks at the same time so I got my hubby and a black friend to fuck me. I love having a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy at the same time, it makes me feel like such a slut. I had them set up the camera so I could watch it later and masturbate. There is nothing stage in this video it is just me getting fucked by two cocks, one black and one white at the same time, you get to see me in action just like you were a fly on the wall. Great bm/f/m interracial threesome action. Internal cum-shot close up!
60 minutes in length. (creampie)

V-42 Black Afternoon Delight (30 minutes in length $25.00)
One sunny afternoon after resting in the sun my hubby decided to get me fucked by his hung black friend. I did not realize what he had set up for me that afternoon. While taking a shower he let the black guy in the back door and had him waiting for me on the futon in the family room with nothing on but a hard on. When I came out into the family room and saw this hung black guy waiting for me I just went wild. I sucked on his massive cock and brought him off with my mouth as he shot his load down my throat and all over my face. I sucked him hard again and rode his big black cock in every position I could think of until he laid me down and drove that black cock deep into my pussy and pounded me making me take his load of cum into my pussy. My pussy was so full of cum you can see it run out and run down to my asshole. Great internal cum-shots!
30 minutes in leng

V-43 Black Cum Shots (30 minutes in length $25.00)
I love cum! I love to see it shoot out of a cock and I love the feeling of it being shot all over my face and down my throat. This is a collection of black cum shots that I have taken from black cocks in my interracial videos. It is loaded with internal cum-shots and facial cum-shots! 30 minutes in length (creampie)

V-44 Creampie Shots (60 minutes in length $30.00)
I had my 12" black cock lover over one night because I wanted to feel that big black cock buried in my pussy. He pounded on my pussy while my hubby video tape the action. After fucking my pussy I could feel his big black cock throbbing and getting ready to shoot, I wrapped my legs around his head and took his massive load into my pussy. Great close up of my pussy full of cum from this black cock! The next night I wanted a repeat performance so he came over again but this time they double team fucked me until I had a load in my pussy and a load down my throat and all over my face! Great internal cum-shots!
50 minutes in length. (creampie)

V- 45 Black Gangbang (30 minutes in length $15.00)
This was the first video I ever did ! In a hotel room in Miami I took on five black guys for my first gangbang video. The lighting is dark and this is not my best video but it is still hot. These guys took turns on me fucking me nice and hard. The little short guy had such a big thick black dick. Doing this video made me feel really sluty and got me on the way to making my other video's. For those of you that have bought from me before this is the old V-11.
30 minutes in length

V-51 Mai Lei Wants to W(60 minutes in length $30.00)
My shy Asian girlfriend Mai Lei is a real natural Asian beauty. I have wanted her to take on a huge black cock in her tiny pussy but she is very timid. I got her to agree to watch me get fuck by a huge black cock so I took my 12" black cock lover to her condo for a night of hot fucking. She watches and talks to me as I suck and fuck this 12' black fuck pole. Throughout the course of the evening I take a massive load of cum in my mouth and also a load of cum in my pussy for a internal cum-shot. (creampie) 60 minutes in length.

V-52 Samantha Wants Black Cock (90 min. in length $30.00)
When I feel like being kinky my hubby and I take one of our sex vacations, that is where we check into a resort and I pick up black guys to fuck. My goal for the day was to find 5 black guys to fuck. I didn't reach my goal but I manage to pick up three different black guys that day. I brought each one up to the room one after another and fucked them senseless. If you like one on one interracial sexing this video is for you! The third guy I picked up gave me a massive load (six shots) on my face for a great cum-shot ending! 90 minutes in length.

V- 53 Samantha's Gangbang (80 minutes in length $30.00)
I arranged to meet with a gangbang group in Las Vegas called Group Las Vegas. I was a little scared wondering how many guys they would put together for me for my gangbang party. The night of the party when I arrived I was told that the was 16 guys cumming, it got me so hot! Well only eight showed up but I took on all of them, 6 white cocks and 2 black cocks for a night of hot team fucking. These guys tried to wear my pussy out! Most of the guys dump their loads of cum all over my face after fucking me senseless. Some great team fucking and facial cum-shots! 80 minutes in length.

V-54 Samantha's Threesome (50 minutes in length $30.00)
I take on two guys at a resort hotel in Las Vegas, one white guy and one huge hung 12" black guy. They fuck me doggie style with the white guy in my pussy and the black guy's huge cock in my mouth. After the white guy dumps his load in my pussy the black guy takes over, he plays with me and fucks me on the couch. When I started feeling really sluty I take over and fuck the black guys 12" black cock until I can't take it anymore. Then the black guy jerks off to my open mouth until he dumps a huge load of hot cum down my throat and all over my face. 50 minutes in length.

V-55 Samantha Takes Two (60 minutes in length $30.00)
My hubby took me to a friends house one Monday night, his friend had two black guys over and they were watching Monday night football. As I was sitting on the couch between the two black guys I reached over and started rubbing his cock and then his friends cock also. In no time I had my clothes off and two cocks in my face. These guys watched the football game as I sucked and fucked their cocks the rest of the night. These two black guys double teamed me good. 60 minutes in length.

V-61 Samantha Wants to Play (55 minutes in length $30.00)
I had meet this black guy who wanted to take me out on a date and fuck me. I told him that I would do that but I wanted to have the date video taped. So I made arrangements to meet him at a local hotel. See me getting ready for my date and meeting him at the hotel, this guy can fuck! He shot his load all over my face and down my throat after giving me one great fucking. 55 minutes in length.

V-62 Samantha Takes Four (50 minutes in length $30.00)
Samantha Takes on four young black guys from Group Las Vegas Gangbang Club. These four young black fuck her everyway imaginable. Lots of interracial oral cock sucking and interracial double team fucking. Great facial cum-shot ending. The video is 50 minutes in length.

V-63 Black Cum Shots 2 (30 minutes in length $25.00)
As you all know how much I love to suck black cock, this video has cum shots in it from my video's from Volume #5 And volume # 6, Great collection of interracial cum shots. 30 minutes in length.

V-64 Samantha & Sue Lei (60 minutes in length $30.00)
Samantha and Sue Lei get together four the first time on video. The combination of Samantha's blonde hair and this hot little Asian is great. They lick and suck each other into orgasm. Samantha straps it on and pounds Sue Lei's little pussy until they both cum. This video in 60 minutes in length.

V-65 Sue Lei First Black Cock (45 minutes in length $25.00)
Sue Lei gets her first big black 12" cock. Her black stud starts out fingering her pussy and her ass until she squirts cum out of her pussy all over his black hand. Then he sticks that big black cock in her mouth and she sucks on his big black pole. After taking a pounding in her pussy he pulls his cock out and jerks off all over her. Excellent pussy shooting squirt for the voyeur collectors. This video in 45 minutes in length.

V-71 Fuck Me Like a Slut (30 min. in length $25.00)
When I feel like being kinky my hubby and I take one of our sex vacations, that is where we check into a resort and I pick up black guys to fuck. My desire to be fucked like a slut was ready to be satisfied as I found a hung black cock to fuck me senseless in my hotel room. I eat every drop of cum from his huge black cock! 35 minutes in length

V-72 Fuck Me Like a Slut 2 (50 min. in length $30.00)
Samantha meets up with three young black guys who want to fuck her. She agrees only if her hubby can video tape it. They all agree but the one young gun was camera shy. Samantha takes on the other two young black studs and they give her a fucking she will never forget. These guys pounded her pussy and jammed the cocks down her throat just the way she likes it. 50 minutes in length $30.00

V-73 Fuck Me Like a Slut 3 (45 min. in length $25.00)
One of Samantha's fans wrote a nice letter to her asking be be in one of her video's. He was going to be in town on business and was more than willing to be video taped fucking her. They set a date and time to meet and right before he came over he called and asked if he could bring a friend along. Samantha got fucked by these two black cocks taking them on at the same time for some great double team fucking. She takes two loads of cum from the one black guy and one huge load from his black friend. Samantha had a great time with these big black cocks. 45 minutes in length. V-72 $25.00

V-74 Fuck Me Like a Slut 4 (30 min. in length $25.00)
Samantha has a submissive side and she loves to be taken by big black cock. Tied to a chair and blindfolded in a hotel suite Samantha hears the door open. A black guy with a 12" cock comes in to abuse her. He makes Samantha do whatever he wants by sticking his big black cock down her throat gagging her into *******. He pulls her dog collar a fucks her hard then pulls it out and dumps his load from his huge black cock all over her lips and in her mouth. He makes her lick his cock and balls clean and then whips her with her dog lease until she cums again. 30 minutes in length. V-73 $25.00

V-75 Fuck Me Like a Slut 5 (45 min. in length $25.00)
While on vacation Samantha and her husband visit a sports bar next to there hotel suite. Two black guys hit on Samantha and after talking to then for awhile they agree to fuck her and let her husband videotape the action. Back to there hotel suite for 45 minutes of great two black guys on one hot blonde fucking and sucking action. Great facial cum shots and as always Samantha eats it all to the last drop. 45 minutes in length. V-75 $25.00

Samantha & Gyselle (30 min. in length $25.00)
Samantha meets up with a hot 22 year old hardbody named Gyselle in a hotel suite. After partying for a couple of hours their husbands see them lip lock and Samantha throws Gyselle on the bed. They turn on the video camera and watch these two drunken hotties go at it. 30 minutes in length. V-81 $25.00

Samantha Sucks Black Cocks (30 min. in length $25.00)
While on vacation Samantha meets up with two different black guys and tells them to stop by her hotel room at two different times. When the first guy stops by she chats for awhile and them sucks him off knowing that she will be having another black cock to suck when she is through with this one. Two great cum shot scenes, Samantha loves to eat cum. 30 minutes in length. V-82 $25.00

Samantha's Facial Cum Bath (30 min. in length $25.00)
Samantha meets up with some of the "Crew " members on her first night in San Francisco. They give her a warm black cum bath welcome as she takes 5 loads of black cum from three guys. She is a cum eating slut in this video. She can't get enough cum from these black cocks. What a messy facial as she takes one load after another and when they are done she eats it all up. 30 minutes in length. V-83 $25.00

Samantha's Black Gangbang (60 min. in length $25.00)
Samantha takes a trip to the Bay area of California to meet up with the "Crew" a black gangbang group. She parties with six of the black Crew members all night long. They takes turns banging her and dumping there loads on her. She is hot and love the attention and fucking she gets from the Crew and there big black cocks. 60 minutes in length. V-84 $25.00

V-85 Samantha's Loves it Black (30 min. in length $25.00)
My husband gets two black guys to cum up to our hotel room while we are vacation and fuck me like the slut I am. I really enjoyed getting fucked by these two black guys and they gave my pussy a pounding and also deposited some great loads of cum down my throat. 30 minutes in length.

V-91 Samantha's a Slut (30 min. in length $25.00)
I met up with this hot young black guy at a club. After hours of drinking my husband and I asked him to come back to the house for some more parting. This young guy was a trooper fucking my pussy and mouth , slapping my ass making me feel like the slut that I am. Great facial cum shot ending. 30 minutes in length.
I seem to remember reading somewhere that she found Jesus and quit.

Back