IR/Cuckold events

Splash Mocha, which the 2018 event starts tomorrow. the Black Man's Fan Club. Hedo!! Always.
And the old standby, watch for popular swing clubs announcements. All have a regular single males night; those are always good for a few men and sometimes many. Some swingers clubs will have an IR night. I know of no true cuckold event, just find the single mens' events, especially IR events, and the men and your wife will naturally cuckold you.

I know of a private club that has two or three parties a month that are either cuckold / BBC / Hung Though the cuckold part can be at either party. Parties start Friday night and last until Sunday afternoon. They are not to picky when it comes to BBC the gentleman can be pure Black or Mixed just no White Hung Guys. The Hung party is open to all Hung.

they have a testing policy for those that like to play bareback.

i have attended more than a few of these parties over the years as staff. Usually I work the laundry insuring lots of crisp white sheets starched to perfection. In exchange I get total run of the place. This means no door is closed to me as I deliver the and maintain at least five sets of sheets per room be they public, semi private or private rooms. It is the responsibility of the chucks to change the sheets and being the soiled ones to the laundry for cleaning. I also get a bed room on the upper floor between two of the all night rooms where wives go to play sans husbands.

this may sound a bit twisted but most of the husbands head to the sports area where they watch baseball basketball and foot ball depending on the season. Most of the couple members are inter generational. Most of the male members are in their thirties of early forties. Membership is be invite only. I found out about it when a friend asked if I would help paints some of the rooms. Enough said.

Back