Introducing myself

Over my 45 years I have advanced from the 'hood to the boardroom, from gangs to charity galas, from persecution to prominence. I enjoy white pussy more than ever.

I have a hand in a number of businesses, including a club for interracial activity. All make money for me, and all provide access to white women, which is a nice benefit.

Being unmarried, I enjoy a variety of women in my bed at home. I do have a 63-year-old white cook/housekeeper who provides sexual services when needed.

Over my 45 years I have advanced from the 'hood to the boardroom, from gangs to charity galas, from persecution to prominence. I enjoy white pussy more than ever.

I have a hand in a number of businesses, including a club for interracial activity. All make money for me, and all provide access to white women, which is a nice benefit.

Being unmarried, I enjoy a variety of women in my bed at home. I do have a 63-year-old white cook/housekeeper who provides sexual services when needed.
Welcome from Florida. Suggest you think about getting verified, and provide your location.

Back