Intro

Hello everyone! My name is Ray and I’m 31 located in Boston. My wife recently brought up wanting to try a bbc and I would like to make her wishes come true. Let me know if anyone is interested. I’d be happy to fly her out or have you come here. Yes she has great tits haha.
She's cute and has a sexy smile

Hello everyone! My name is Ray and I’m 31 located in Boston. My wife recently brought up wanting to try a bbc and I would like to make her wishes come true. Let me know if anyone is interested. I’d be happy to fly her out or have you come here. Yes she has great tits haha.
Your wife wears her 💍 on her 2nd finger? 🤔 🧐

Come to Michigan !!

Mmmm share some pics of her

Back