Interview for job fantasy

Sexcisim 37

Male
From
WI, US
I have a fun fantasy that I have done in the past that involves my job. I want to bring someones wife to my workplace for a potential interview and begin some kinky erotic adventures in my office. No restrictions on age or color. I will then post the media in this site and block our faces out for privacy. Serious applicants only! Pun intended. Lol Chow

Sounds sexy I’m still too green I’d be too nervous quite yet but that sounds sexy did ya get anyone to come try it? 🙃💭

Sounds sexy I’m still too green I’d be too nervous quite yet but that sounds sexy did ya get anyone to come try it? 🙃💭
Yea it was pretty nervous for both of us but I just took control and made her feel comfortable. She couldn't believe how much of an intense orgasm she had lol. It was super fun. Lol

I spent about three hours under a guy's desk one night. He was a line supervisor at a packaging plant, was scary and very exciting to be sucking him when people came in. I'm sure someone heard a slurp or two but none said anything. Tried my best not to gag when he'd shove me all the way down his dick, wasn't 100% effective at that. Thoroughly enjoyed sucking him and the added excitement/fear of getting caught was great feeling

Yea thats the best feeling ever. I had my phone on her back watching the cameras while she was doggystyle making sure no one was coming in the office and the whole time she was cumming creaming all over me. We still laugh about it.

Yea thats the best feeling ever. I had my phone on her back watching the cameras while she was doggystyle making sure no one was coming in the office and the whole time she was cumming creaming all over me. We still laugh about it.
That fear of being seen or caught is almost the most intense sexual feeling I've experienced

Back