INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Exciting to see the beautiful completely naked white wife sucking the black man's big black cock in the boat, then he sees a man on a jet ski approaching them. The white wife does not see to care if the man on the ski lift sees her sucking the black man's cock but I can't tell what the black man is thinking.
Any ideas?
What's definite is there's no way he'd want the slut to quit sucking his cock!

I've always had a great time with locals on St Lucia, Union Island, and St Martin. If your shy maybe start with Orient Bay nude beach on St Martin, you will have conversations before you can get your towel down. Very safe public place to access the local talent.😘
Wow !! Very few here would know about Union Island. Most would have to look it up !! We’re you on a boat or did you fly in ??

At 56 years of age I wonder if any of these gorgeous young black men would be interested in me on one of these tropical islands ?
Here is a bet that I am willing to put on paper. You go to the islands and if it doesn’t happen, I will pay for your trip !! Only one requirement: follow instructions as given !!

Back