INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
2 x Hot Romanian local well used and experienced mature sluts 45 + for fun posing on the Hotel balcony. Both well used 3 hole whores that likes western foreign tourists and BBC... provide all inclusive services... if you can pick just one for the night , which one would you pick and where would you empty your balls for start ?????
Left

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141
Where is this vacation you speak of? 😋

My wife and I attended a Mandingo weekend in the Miami area a few years ago. The first evening was just to get to know people and nothing much happened, but the second day things began to heat up and we knew we would make a connection for that evening. So it was becoming sundown. My wife was well on her way to being tipsy. We were sitting in a couple chairs by the pool. My wife decided to wear a thong bikini which was very revealing to say the least. I got comments all night about how hot she was. So my wife leans over to me and says, "Who is that?" and lazily points the direction of a couple of young black studs. I ask who she is talking about. She says, "Him. dark black skin, muscles, tight swim shorts." I said, "Oh. That's Jeremy." She said, "He's hot. Really hot. I wonder if he has a big dick."

Now she usually doesn't say things quite like that. I said, "Damn honey. How much have you had to *******?" She said, "A bit. You should introduce me to him." We got up and I introduced her to him. She shook his hand. He leaned in and kissed her cheek. Then she just straight up grabbed his crotch. I said, "Whoa, sorry man. She's a little *******." He chuckled and said, "It's okay dude."

My wife asked for another *******. I asked Jeremy if he wanted something and he asked for a beer. I went inside to the kitchen to grab some drinks.
When I returned my wife wasn't outside anywhere. I started looking. Maybe ******* in a bed somewhere. I opened a couple doors. Second door I opened I found her. Naked, bent over the bed getting fucked by Jeremy. I must say the site turned me on a lot. They both looked at me and she smiled, "he does have a big dick honey." I decided to let them do their thing in private and went back out to the pool.

He came out about twenty minutes later and said, "Your wife was wanting you." I walked in. She was naked laying on her back in bed with his cream pie drooling out of her pussy. "Don't be mad baby," She said, "Come lick my pussy clean honey. He really filled me up." I knelt between her legs and did as I was told.

Back