INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
My wife pretty much eliminated the "try to pick up a black guy" part. She arranged the vacation with a black lover who lives out of state and she hadn't seen in a while. So a long weekend in Florida, fucking morning, noon and night. She came home and was smiling for a week after that.

Vacation 2019 , Black Sea Resort Romania , 2 local mature well used Romanian sluts posing for me on the beach and later ready for night at the Club, notice both wear Hot Wife anklets , both for hire 🙂 (all inclusive services) . Left age 40 + right age 45 + , both are 3 hole sluts, ready for ass to mouth use, both have foot fetish, both like interracial sex . If you can pick just one to for the night , which one would you get and where would you like to empty your balls for start ?????View attachment 5201037
The short one.

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141
I need a vacation like this

I'd definitely respect this woman. Look at her, she is definitely doing the damn thing. If I was married to her I would definitely want the same. She obviously knows what she wants and is out there getting it. I would love to be her cuckold hubby. I support her and definitely a huge fan. If you want a real man to be in a relationship with I'm your guy. I love that you are open about cuckolding. I love even more that you want black men as your Bull. I would marry her in a second. I'd be the happiest guy ever to have her as my wife. I'd support her with everything she is and does. I'd definitely would want her to cuckold me if I was married to her. I would promote that she give herself sexually to a black guy. I would want us to be open and share with the world that we are a happily married cuckold couple and I'd want our black bull to be recognized and given the respect he deserves.

You know a housewife can be what she is when at home, but become a hotwife when she's away from home with her Black lover.

That's not right! If I was married to her I would definitely love to be her cuckold. Also I'd definitely want her to have our black bull come to our house. She should be comfortable with him at home in our bedroom period. She should be able to have this said black guy over to our home whenever she chooses. Not out in some hotel. She should be praised. I really respect and love this woman. I wish I could be your husband.

That's not right! If I was married to her I would definitely love to be her cuckold. Also I'd definitely want her to have our black bull come to our house. She should be comfortable with him at home in our bedroom period. She should be able to have this said black guy over to our home whenever she chooses. Not out in some hotel. She should be praised. I really respect and love this woman. I wish I could be your husband.
Seems about right.

Back