INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
My craziest vacation story was for work actually. I went down to Tennessee for a training course and down there I was the only woman attending the class. The rest were all men from more local cities and states and all but three of them black. So being a pale white woman I stuck out. After class we would all go out and have dinner and drinks though and we were all getting along great. One night we went out and ended up closing the bar down. We got back to the hotel and decided to go swimming. We managed to convince the hotel clerk to let us into the pool. None of us got on swim clothes but just stripped down to our underwear. It ended up being four of the men and me swimming around. Of course in the pool some hands wandered and such and everyone was feeling pretty frisky so we decided to head back to my room. Just carried our clothes back no need to get dressed. Got inside and kissing started and the rest of the clothes came off. Spent the next several hours fucking, sucking, and making various noises which I am sure did not go unheard. Was literally riding one of the guys to climax as the alarm to wake up went off. Finished our orgasms and said goodbye as they went to their rooms and I went to my shower. Grabbed a muffin, some ibuprofen, and a Rockstar for breakfast.
How many guys were you with?

One of the cples in our swinger group went to Cabo and stayed in the same hotel we do..before they left we put thme in touch with the hotel mgr.....who had made our wonderful trip even better with invitations to his home where he and his wife " entertained us " in a most sensual manner !! The first three pics are of the wife of the cple with the hotel mgr....the fourth is of her hub and the mgr's wife..the prev. evening at their residence the four of them had had quite a party !! Her hub snapped these pics and said the first and third ones remind him of what his wife and the mgr. looked like lying on the bed after enjoying explosive orgasms.......he said he and the mgr's wife were also exhausted after their hott couplings and climaxes as well...her hub and the mgr's wife are shown on the far rt..38964545.jpg38964565.jpg38964576.jpg38964496.jpg

The cple above in turn " referred " us to the one of the bartenders in the hotel in Cancun where we stayed on their recommendation...both the hotel and the bartender were outstanding !! I took the first pic soon after he arrived at our suite..he's looking past me and at my wife as she is taking off her clothes......the 2nd pic is of him relaxing on some cushions as she takes off her panties.....the third pic is of him having his first orgasm in her......he was yelling " ORGASMO " as his penis shot his hot semen into her pussy.....Mex m n 1.jpgMex m n 2.jpgLatino man ir miss white wife 1.jpg

The cple above in turn " referred " us to the one of the bartenders in the hotel in Cancun where we stayed on their recommendation...both the hotel and the bartender were outstanding !! I took the first pic soon after he arrived at our suite..he's looking past me and at my wife as she is taking off her clothes......the 2nd pic is of him relaxing on some cushions as she takes off her panties.....the third pic is of him having his first orgasm in her......he was yelling " ORGASMO " as his penis shot his hot semen into her pussy.....View attachment 3967423View attachment 3967425View attachment 3967430
Thank you!

It's really great to put context with the pictures!

Back