INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Not just Jamaica. Some years ago, I was on vacation in Barbados with friends and one day as we all walked down to the beach a young black guy casually walked up to one the the married couples and asked the wife straight up in front of her husband did she want to be screwed by him. He was horrified. Never found out sadly what the wife said. 😉
It is a shame that the young black guy asked a married couple that did not appreciate him asking the wife if she wanted him to fuck her. My wife and I, and many other white married couples, would be delighted to have a young black guy casually walk up to us while we were on a beach and ask my wife straight up in front of her me, did she want to be screwed by him. I dream of an exciting experience like that.
Was it a nude beach? Was the wife topless or naked?

It don't always work but so many black males are getting their share of white pussy by putting themselves in position .
The confident black males must have much success getting their share of married white pussy if there are many of them just walking up to married white couples and asking the wife if they would like them to fuck them in front of their lucky white husbands.

We had heard about the guys in Jamaica before we went so we decided to experiment,

First day I went on a lounger on my own and hubby sat at the beach bar where he could see me ,

Within 5 minutes I had a young local guy asking me if I wanted sex , so yes it’s not a myth it’s very true x
We had heard about the guys in Jamaica before we went so we decided to experiment,

First day I went on a lounger on my own and hubby sat at the beach bar where he could see me ,

Within 5 minutes I had a young local guy asking me if I wanted sex , so yes it’s not a myth it’s very true x
This is the ultimate beach fantasy come true! We are hoping that St Martin is as lucky for us as Jamaica was for you! Will be there in a few days so wish us luck!

Last edited:
Been to Hedo many times but thinking about trying Nassau this year and it’s party scene. Anyone been to Nassau and had good luck finding fun.

My craziest vacation story was for work actually. I went down to Tennessee for a training course and down there I was the only woman attending the class. The rest were all men from more local cities and states and all but three of them black. So being a pale white woman I stuck out. After class we would all go out and have dinner and drinks though and we were all getting along great. One night we went out and ended up closing the bar down. We got back to the hotel and decided to go swimming. We managed to convince the hotel clerk to let us into the pool. None of us got on swim clothes but just stripped down to our underwear. It ended up being four of the men and me swimming around. Of course in the pool some hands wandered and such and everyone was feeling pretty frisky so we decided to head back to my room. Just carried our clothes back no need to get dressed. Got inside and kissing started and the rest of the clothes came off. Spent the next several hours fucking, sucking, and making various noises which I am sure did not go unheard. Was literally riding one of the guys to climax as the alarm to wake up went off. Finished our orgasms and said goodbye as they went to their rooms and I went to my shower. Grabbed a muffin, some ibuprofen, and a Rockstar for breakfast.

Back