INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Go to bars , go to the beachs make eyes contacts be friendly ,don't be affraid to make the first step as well ... You will be fine 😉
Thanks for the info! She’s really getting excited about this trip and I don’t have any doubt she’ll be very responsive to flirting and she’s assured me if she sees something she likes, she’ll make sure they know!! Hopefully she’ll run into men like you!!

We love our vacations, we were discussing favourite spots , as we live in Australia there are some fantastic beaches best in the world ,but not many bbc , however three years ago we were in Harvey bay Queensland, as we are nudists there are plenty of small beaches that allows nude sunbathing,one such beach we were on had cabins very close to the beach ,Kim went down to the sands and I stayed reading, around ten I decided to take her a water , as I approached there were two black men sitting with her , Kim was on her tummy and the men were rubbing oil on her body ,one on her back the other on her ass , I stood and watched ,hidden , one rose to his knees displaying a very thick hard erection , kimjust held it and ran her lips over its head , it then disappeared down her throat , he mouth fucked her for a while .

They all sat up , both men were in a state of huge erections , some words were spoken then they got up and started to walk towards me , they both were walking behind her with cock waving from side to side ,at the same time were fingering Kim’s ass .

The path led to several cabins , as they approached I squatted down and watched where they were going ,one led Kim to a different path , I knew then she was going to there cabin.

I went back to our cabin and sat for an hour , then went looking for her , there cabin was between trees in a secluded area ,Kim was on the balcony drinking , one of the men was nibbling her neck squeezing her hard long nipples the other came around and tongued her while fingering her wet cunt ,they soon moved inside, both men groping as much as they could of Kim’s naked body , Kim is very aware of what men want and she will do most things because she enjoys it , there was a lot of ass slapping and Kim asking for moor while saying fuck me you black bastards , show me what you can do , it need a goog fucking , at this stage I was hard and dripping pre cum .

They never saw me approach as both were to busy enjoying my wife’s body and she was enjoying there cocks and what ever they wanted to do , they fucked in every position and every hole , I noticed they were playing with her anal hole as she was fucked and Kim encouraged them to finger her ass , it was when one sat on the couch Kim climbed on his cock and exposed her ass hole , turned and asked him to fuck her ass ,Kim loves DP ,that night she got DP on several occasions,finally both men emptied several loads , she came home happy and told me they are coming around next day.

I have always wanted to go to a resort in Jamaica called The Caves. Being new to the lifestyle and after reading this thread, now I really want to go. I had no idea that so many other women go to Jamaica for sex vacations. So many beautiful men.

If my girlfriend and I went by ourselves, what should we expect for the week? We enjoy the beach and clubbing. After looking at this thread, it looks like one big orgy. Is it really like that?

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141
How do I get my wife to sign up?

Back