INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
For everyone in this thread, if you have any questions regarding anything Splash Mocha, please direct them to me, because I work for Splash Mocha and I will be more than happy to answer them. You can either ask publicly as there may be others with the same questions, send me a private message, visit the website at www.splashmocha.com or call at 888-278-2483.

We never release the name or location of our events until a paid reservation has been made. Due to the nature of the event we protect the privacy of all guests and the hotel's.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

If we knew a black man well enough and i felt i could totally trust him and she was in aggreement i would be all in for her to take a vacation with him. I think it would be an incredible experience for all of us.
Right fun ******* that way but my vacation are alil different then most fun educational and beneficial for my pockets
Please login or become a member to view

Another reason is that being away from home, where they won't have the neighbours, or anyone else around to mind their business for them but themselves, it's a better opportunity for them to let lose!

View attachment 31820

And God help the hubby who decides not to aid them in achieving that!
Exactly what my wife does, while we’re away and she doesn’t have to worry about running into anyone we know. She feels completely free to show herself off

Great thing is that you have the oportunity to meet a black man in every major City in Europe now. So just travel wherever you want, be open for new things to come and you will meet wonderfull People from around the World:)
This is so true. Two of my wife’s best experiences were with classy guys in London and Paris.

Back