INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
this site brings so many great memories , one such day , I had been sun baking nude and had several local black men walk bye , one got me aroused he was around 50 but extremely fit with a cock to die for , he eventually approached with small talk I invited him to sit as we chatted his cock grew to a fantastic erection , I could not help myself and I took it my hand and stroked it.

He opened his legs so I could go down on his huge cock , sucking like mad and enjoying myself he suddenly grunted and filled my mouth with a huge load , we sat for a while and he asked if he could fuck me.

My answer was yes please , I had to tell him that my husband was with me on this holiday , he smiled and told me not to worry and if he wanted to watch that would be OK .

Later that day after telling hubby what I had done and what was about to happen ,we both bumped into the man , he shook hands with steve and they chatted , we made arrangements for later that night , Steve was so exited he asked if I was ok which my answer was wait till you see the size of his cock I cant wait to have that deep in me.

I got ready , Steve chose the clothes and boy did I feel like a slut , we left and made our way to the bar chosen to meet in , it was dark and slightly sleazy , as we got to the bar I noticed we were the only white people there a man asked if would like a ******* and commented on my tits , Steve went to the toilet ,standing alone I was soon having two black men come and chat and feel my ass , you must be bens girl one said he will be here in a minute we are looking forward to seeing you impaled on his cock.

ben walked in kissed me and asked where is Steve . I pointed to the loo , Steve came out and they shook hands and we were taken to a back room , there I was devoured by ben who was so erotic I melted in his hands , my clothes were removed and he layed me on the huge lounge and licked and sucked every inch of my body , Steve had removed his clothes and was sitting in a chair masturbating while watching me being man handled by Ben , that was such a turn on so I got ready to be fucked .

Ben stood up dropped his shorts held out his huge cock to Steve , said this is what you want to see put in your wife's cunt isn't Steve , Steve was so exited he blew for the first time.

Ben knelt in front of me , open your legs bitch , I did , and he fed his head into me , Steve come here and watch it open it up , come see what a black cock can do for a white woman , I was in a state of wanting to have his cock in me ,. patience slut he kept saying I need Steve to watch me split your cunt and make you sloppy and wet , Steve sat next to me and sucked my now hard nipples , that's it Steve look as you suck Ben said , it was then Ben fed me his thick cock , look Steve its opening up he told Steve to look , I was now impaled on one hell of a cock.

Ben fucked me for ages , Steve was a mess he had cum several times , then Ben grunted and shot his cum deep in me , I was still wanting moor so I cleaned Bens cock and Steve's , Ben asked if I wanted moor cock so he went and fetched two black men we had met earlier , by the time they had finished with me I was ready to go home.

this site brings so many great memories , one such day , I had been sun baking nude and had several local black men walk bye , one got me aroused he was around 50 but extremely fit with a cock to die for , he eventually approached with small talk I invited him to sit as we chatted his cock grew to a fantastic erection , I could not help myself and I took it my hand and stroked it.

He opened his legs so I could go down on his huge cock , sucking like mad and enjoying myself he suddenly grunted and filled my mouth with a huge load , we sat for a while and he asked if he could fuck me.

My answer was yes please , I had to tell him that my husband was with me on this holiday , he smiled and told me not to worry and if he wanted to watch that would be OK .

Later that day after telling hubby what I had done and what was about to happen ,we both bumped into the man , he shook hands with steve and they chatted , we made arrangements for later that night , Steve was so exited he asked if I was ok which my answer was wait till you see the size of his cock I cant wait to have that deep in me.

I got ready , Steve chose the clothes and boy did I feel like a slut , we left and made our way to the bar chosen to meet in , it was dark and slightly sleazy , as we got to the bar I noticed we were the only white people there a man asked if would like a ******* and commented on my tits , Steve went to the toilet ,standing alone I was soon having two black men come and chat and feel my ass , you must be bens girl one said he will be here in a minute we are looking forward to seeing you impaled on his cock.

ben walked in kissed me and asked where is Steve . I pointed to the loo , Steve came out and they shook hands and we were taken to a back room , there I was devoured by ben who was so erotic I melted in his hands , my clothes were removed and he layed me on the huge lounge and licked and sucked every inch of my body , Steve had removed his clothes and was sitting in a chair masturbating while watching me being man handled by Ben , that was such a turn on so I got ready to be fucked .

Ben stood up dropped his shorts held out his huge cock to Steve , said this is what you want to see put in your wife's cunt isn't Steve , Steve was so exited he blew for the first time.

Ben knelt in front of me , open your legs bitch , I did , and he fed his head into me , Steve come here and watch it open it up , come see what a black cock can do for a white woman , I was in a state of wanting to have his cock in me ,. patience slut he kept saying I need Steve to watch me split your cunt and make you sloppy and wet , Steve sat next to me and sucked my now hard nipples , that's it Steve look as you suck Ben said , it was then Ben fed me his thick cock , look Steve its opening up he told Steve to look , I was now impaled on one hell of a cock.

Ben fucked me for ages , Steve was a mess he had cum several times , then Ben grunted and shot his cum deep in me , I was still wanting moor so I cleaned Bens cock and Steve's , Ben asked if I wanted moor cock so he went and fetched two black men we had met earlier , by the time they had finished with me I was ready to go home.

wild story.. HOT!

Back