INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I have always felt comfortable with her telling me of her sex adventures! She really gets horny by me getting horny hearing them and there are numerous stories!
Wow share some with the class anytime. I'm here to take notes, lol. Was it weird when you asked her the first time about her adventures?

My vacation in the UK was the best , met a taxi driver who gave me the time of my life , Jim , his name chatted me up while taking me around London persisted in taking me the next day , he was so nice I agreed to have dinner with him. During getting ready I felt a little turned on thinking about my date so I put on a short dress but left of my panties. Jim arrived and we had a ******* at the bar before going out, he was so cool and attentive to me I felt very relaxed and I let him touch me , we left and a taxi took us to his choice , in the back we kissed and his hands roamed over my legs our tongues met and he knew I was putty in his hands.
Dinner was short and we moved to a club , Jim found a booth and drinks came ,I wanted to kiss this man again which we did and his hands had now found my bare crouch , fingers were playing with my lips and making me very wet it was then I felt Jims cock and boy was it a cock, I wanted to feel it so bad that he released it and I was confronted with a huge thick black cock he had taken out of his trousers , stroking it was so erotic I could not get my hand around it so I had to use two hands.
Things moved very nicely and Jim treated me like a lady, in the back of the club was a cinema Jim took me to see a movie the chairs were huge and very comfortable , lights went dim Jim kissed me and I continued to play with his cock , then I was watching two black men fucking a white woman on a huge screen Jim asked me would I like what I saw , at first I panicked then my emotions took over and answer yes yes yes Jim please do what you want with me.
Jim took my clothes of and introduced me to two other black men , they were very fit and bulging muscles and I noticed huge cocks it was then I gave in to be taken by three black men , they fucked me in every position and gave me so much cum , eventually when they had finished with me Jim took me back to my hotel.
Great fucking story! My wife and I have been reading and this is there with the best!!

We read this thread and reminisced , our friends since the 80s revealed they were BBC lovers , he had contacts in Jamaica so we went on holiday one year with them.

Settled in our beach house stocked up with food and ******* us girls went on the beach Sue was naked but I wore a thong , men were drinking on the patio watching us waddle , soon we had locals wanting to chat but sue shooed them of , about an hour later a man approached us tall very fit and very black wearing shorts and bare chested , he embraced sue who kissed him with passion then introduced me and he then waved to Mike .

At the beach house Mike introduced Steve and we all sat down , his name was Jay and he was Mikes contact , Jay took Sue by the hand and went inside they resurfaced after a few minutes , Jay asked me to go inside , he kissed me and felt me all over , your perfect and will enjoy the men I have for you , Sue has told me you have had black cock before so size wont be a problem , I smiled and said not at all. Jay asked if I would be willing to be involved in a gang bang situation as Sue loves to be taken , love too I told him , he left and told the boys to be at an address around 8pm.

To put it bluntly Sue and I got fucked in every hole for several days I took huge to medium cocks and loved every second so did the boys , it was a wonderful holiday , thanks for reminding us with this thread
What a fantastic trip!

Back