INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Go to Tobago. We were warned Trinidad is too dangerous and that was from a Trinidad couple who said they won't go there now.
Tobago we went to twice and it's great. On Sunday evenings they have what is called Sunday School but it's not what you think. They have a Steel Band and dancing and stalls selling stuff and is a great place to meet the locals and white women can get fixed up for their holiday very easily. Look it up on Google - there area number of videos. we loved it. Go for Mardi Gras if you can.

Anyone know anything about the action on Trinidad and Tobago?

We plan on going there in late Jan / early Feb.
Probably Tobago.

Hi! We are living in Trinidad and I would definitely recommend Tobago for your vacation. This lifestyle in Tobago is more acceptable and the crime rate is negligible as compared to Trinidad. Our Carnival (Mardi Gras) is February 8th & 9th, 2016 and it's the best time to visit our islands especially if you are trying to get away from the winter! If you need assistance with hotel recommendations, car rentals etc...let me know. However, my family and I would be in Fort Lauderdale from February 5th - 10th as we are taking a break from Carnival this year, but I am just an email away...

p1439974218-5.jpg

Last edited:
Go to Tobago. We were warned Trinidad is too dangerous and that was from a Trinidad couple who said they won't go there now.
Tobago we went to twice and it's great. On Sunday evenings they have what is called Sunday School but it's not what you think. They have a Steel Band and dancing and stalls selling stuff and is a great place to meet the locals and white women can get fixed up for their holiday very easily. Look it up on Google - there area number of videos. we loved it. Go for Mardi Gras if you can.

Glad you enjoyed Tobago! You do sound like an ambassador now...lol

Hi! We are living in Trinidad and I would definitely recommend Tobago for your vacation. This lifestyle in Tobago is more acceptable and the crime rate is negligible as compared to Trinidad. Our Carnival (Mardi Gras) is February 8th & 9th, 2016 and it's the best time to visit our islands especially if you are trying to get away from the winter! If you need assistance with hotel recommendations, car rentals etc...let me know. However, my family and I would be in Fort Lauderdale from February 5th - 10th as we are taking a break from Carnival this year, but I am just an email away...

Thank you.

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141

Reminds me of my last vacation with my ex...I became a total cuckold, barely allowed to even watch

Back